Conversion of DGPA score to GPA score

Hi All, I would like to know if there is any formula to convert DGPA score (scale of 10) to GPA (scale of 4). I have done my undergraduation from IT-BHU, Varanasi and we receive DGPA score on a scale of 10. However, Most of the US universities…

Hi All,
I would like to know if there is any formula to convert DGPA score (scale of 10) to GPA (scale of 4). I have done my undergraduation from IT-BHU, Varanasi and we receive DGPA score on a scale of 10.
However, Most of the US universities ask to submit GPA score on a scale of 4.

Thanks
Arun

Hi All,
I would like to know if there is any formula to convert DGPA score (scale of 10) to GPA (scale of 4). I have done my undergraduation from IT-BHU, Varanasi and we receive DGPA score on a scale of 10.
However, Most of the US universities ask to submit GPA score on a scale of 4.

Thanks
Arun

Dont worry
The schools (the ones i've seen) accept all scores.
so u need to simply provide them your DGPA score.
The transcripts will allow u to say what type of scoring this is, where u have to tell (0 - 10). If there is no such provision in the transcript, use the optional essay to explain this score to the AdComm.
Thanks Dude.
I think I would mention about this in optional essay if I need to provide such details.

Cheers
Arun
Thanks Dude.
I think I would mention about this in optional essay if I need to provide such details.
Cheers
Arun

Hello Arun_MBA,

How did you end up doing the conversion. I would really appreciate it if you can fill me in on this one. For instance, lets say my DGPA was 9.0, how did you convert it to GPA?

Appreciate your pointers here maan