Controller General of Patents, Designs and Trademarks (CGPDTM) Recruitment 2018-Electronics and Communication Group

All updates regarding the CGPDTM Recruitment 2018-Electronics and Communication exam

Make group for ece

CGPDTM didn't mention permanent or temporary in main notification. But in information bulletin, they told it is on temporary basis. Kindly tell me, will they make it permanent after recruiting

They have mentioned electronics and telecommunication,is electronics and communication eligibile?

Cgpdtm Pre Expected cut off for EE general

• 90-95
  • 95-100
  • 100-105
  • 105-110

0 voters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVxTv9YHie0

please help , i am unable to trace my application no ....even i checked my email inbox for the registration mail . but unable to find any mail , due to high volume of mails .....please tell a way to retrieve my application no ..or tell the email adress through which registration mail was sent . 

Post your number of attempts guys....

• 131-140
  • <80
  • 81-90
  • 91-100
  • 101-110
  • 111-120
  • 121-130

0 voters

1.2(bar)+1.3(bar)= ??? what will be the answer confusing question

when the prelims result will be published ?

frnds agr ek hi questions k 2 options fill kiye ho or usme se ek me cross kr diya ho to kya wo nunber count hoga ya nhi notification me ye likha h ki agr 2 fill kiye to wrong mana jayega liken mene usme se ek ko cross kr diya tha to kya number count honge

I am getting 80 marks in obc electrical...Any chance for mains ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

EC guys comment their total  marks and General science marks

Answer key out.. 13th oct tak challenge kar skte hain

How much marks are you getting through official key CGPDTM (ECE)??

• 105-110
  • 100-105
  • 85-90
  • 90-95
  • 95-100
  • 75-80
  • 80-85
  • Above 110

0 voters

100 ece general...% chances?

How much marks are you getting through official key CGPDTM (COMPUTER SCIENCE)?? 

• less than 80
  • more than 110
  • 100 to 110
  • 90 to 100
  • 80 to 90

0 voters

Can anyone explain this? (Ans C)

Why no one raising objections for mirror image...if it s mirror image..then left side of the image should shift to right and vice versa...but Ans is given option B IN WHICH IMAGE IS SHIFTED UPSIDE DOWN .... WHICH CAN B A WATER IMAGE .PLSE ANYONE RAISE OBJECTIONS FOR THIS EVN..I ALREADY RAISED ...

What will be the expected cutoff for ece? Reply please so that we can start our further study.