Connect Music

“I love that #HP is providing people the chance to explore and experience such a wide variety of music and entertainment” - Palash Sen, #Euphoria.Watch musician, band member, Dr. Palash Sen of Euphoria talk about #HPConnectedMusic!

"I love that #HP is providing people the chance to explore and experience such a wide variety of music and entertainment" - Palash Sen, #Euphoria.

Watch musician, band member, Dr. Palash Sen of Euphoria talk about #HPConnectedMusic!

It's raining amazing music with #HPConnectedMusic! The #music of #Lootera has received rave reviews from critics everywhere! Download all songs for free with #HPConnectedMusic by activating it on your Windows 8 HP #notebook from SoundConnect.co.in!

Discover, download & share all latest songs with the Top 10 list feature on HPConnectedMusic!

Activate HP Connected Music app on your Win 8 HP notebook by visiting SoundConnect.co.in

"I love that #HP is providing people the chance to explore and experience such a wide variety of music and entertainment" - Palash Sen, #Euphoria. Watch musician, band member, Dr. Palash Sen of Euphoria talk about #HPConnectedMusic!

Not sure of what ‪#‎song to listen to next? Discover new songs on ‪#‎HPConnectedMusic via its 'Hot Picks' section to check out what others are listening to! Download ‪#‎HP Connected ‪#‎Music app now on your ‪#‎Windows8 HP ‪#‎notebooks by visiting SoundConnect.co.in! #music