confused!!!!!!!!(GMBA/JAN 2008)

hi there i’eev got a call for the spjain dubai aptitude and gd/pi …but i’m way to confused … as am a fresh graduate and i’m yet confused as to what i really wanna get into?i have no real experience…do u think i shld just go and give it…

hi there

i'eev got a call for the spjain dubai aptitude and gd/pi ..but i'm way to confused .... as am a fresh graduate and i'm yet confused as to what i really wanna get into?i have no real experience....do u think i shld just go and give it a shot or get soem expericne..coz i was reading abt the students studying there...and i feel i wld be in a better position once i'eve worked as then i'll be more clear as to what i really wanan do!!

ne suggestions/advice!!!!!!!!!i surely need them now!!!

thankx

hi there

i'eev got a call for the spjain dubai aptitude and gd/pi ..but i'm way to confused .... as am a fresh graduate and i'm yet confused as to what i really wanna get into?i have no real experience....do u think i shld just go and give it a shot or get soem expericne..coz i was reading abt the students studying there...and i feel i wld be in a better position once i'eve worked as then i'll be more clear as to what i really wanan do!!

ne suggestions/advice!!!!!!!!!i surely need them now!!!

thankx

Hey buddy,

Go through this thread,,,

Ur answers will be taken of care here...

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/international-indian-mba-schools-accepting/19365-ask-sp-jain-dubai-singapore-188.html#post864353

infact tht was the thread that got me into two minds....coz i' have no clue as to what i really wanna get into!!!!!

i feel i need a break and need to xplore my career goals!!!and i guess i'eve made up my mind now!!!i'll work for 2 years and see what i really wanan se emyself doing a few yrs from now!!!