confused for choices..

SirI have taken the CAT this year and have secured 85 percentile and therefore couldn’t make it into any of the premier business schools… I got call from a college namely “National Institute Of Bank Management” and successfully cleared the inte…

Sir

I have taken the CAT this year and have secured 85 percentile and therefore couldn't make it into any of the premier business schools.. I got call from a college namely "National Institute Of Bank Management" and successfully cleared the interview but I am now facing a dilemma whether to join it or not as I wish to take CAT again and get MBA done from one of the premier institutes and on the other hand there is the risk of losing an year.. I am unable to balance the odds and hence am unable to decide what is to be done at the moment.. to add to the woes I don't have any job as there has been no campusing in our college this year.. Sir plz guide me in what is right at the moment.. while I feel confident now that i will toil very hard and give my best to do good next time in CAT, the fact is that nothing is certain.. Sir plz help me to decide what will be right at the moment