[Confirmed] MICA Calls

guys MICA results r outโ€ฆdidnt make it tho :disappointed: LIFE GOES ON!! url : http://www.mica-india.net/MICAsORT.htm

guys MICA results r out...didnt make it tho ๐Ÿ˜ž
LIFE GOES ON!!

url : http://www.mica-india.net/MICAsORT.htm

Okay, finally got a lifeline... the damned CAT effort didn't draw all blanks. :wink:

Taking the test and GD/PI at Hyd... April 10th.

cats all blanks.only blanks.
really dissappointed and frustrated.
shouldnt have happened with 48-53.diff keys but right now id settle for 48 if someone cud explain why not mica??acads,prob.
have fun guys.max_xxx signing off.hopefully,ID will be alive WHEN i sign in next year,eh,pg??
ciao.

hey people,

MICA HERE I COME, YES GUYS MADE IT.
SCORE-MATHS-5.75, DI-9.75 VA-31-32 TOTAL-46-48

CONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK

hi friends
going by catiacs score distribution it seems mica has gone for higher cut-off in va.

i couldn't make it with net 49 and va-23.5

neways congrats to all the call getters.

hey guyz,
unbeleivable but true...i made it somehow....drew a blank with tapmi. this was totally unexpected.
all the best to everyone for the next phase. lets crack MET !!!

crusader

hi friends
going by catiacs score distribution it seems mica has gone for higher cut-off in va.

i couldn't make it with net 49 and va-23.5

neways congrats to all the call getters.

hEY .. EVEN me no call .. between 50 and 55 .. but va
Only NIRMA left now !! :(

bye ... nikhil k

hey ppl.
my name is in the list.but no info abt the gd/pi date...i mean general city-wise dates r gives but not individual dates...where do u guys get it frm ?

Okay, finally got a lifeline... the damned CAT effort didn't draw all blanks. :wink:

Taking the test and GD/PI at Hyd... April 10th.

Great going Dude....
some solace after the storm?
All Ze Best man....Crack

O the I.E.

no MICA..no TAPMI ....for me ๐Ÿ˜ž ๐Ÿ˜ž ๐Ÿ˜ž ๐Ÿ˜ž ๐Ÿ˜ž ...feel like punching the person sitting nxt to me (had it not been a cute looking gal wud have done tat )...........dont think i did soooo bad in d CAT ...wtf...there entirely there losss...............

zapped out
abrakadabra

saw shubham panchuri on the ist . its our own shub001 rite?
coongrats to all call getters

no MICA..no TAPMI ....for me ๐Ÿ˜ž ๐Ÿ˜ž ๐Ÿ˜ž ๐Ÿ˜ž ๐Ÿ˜ž ...feel like punching the person sitting nxt to me (had it not been a cute looking gal wud have done tat )...........dont think i did soooo bad in d CAT ...wtf...there entirely there losss...............

zapped out
abrakadabra

Your really lucky man..there are loads of ppl without calls and with out the cute girl ;-)

Enjoy

O the I.E.

What happend here is unknown to me????

NO MICA but Yes Tapmi......

Score in QA/VR/DI is 13.5/20.25/19.5 Total 53.25

Hi!
I got thru..

catalyst

me not able to access the site.

Iconoclast Says
me not able to access the site.

Gimme your First and Second Names and I could search for you.

Gimme your First and Second Names and I could search for you

what's the link where you'll check? the original site for result is not available right now

I jumped into the CAT fray for this and only this institute.. my dream school. I researched every nook and cranny of what it was all about like an obsessed junkie for an year.
And now, I have two IIM calls, but no MICA call.

My state of utter perplexity knows no boundaries ๐Ÿ˜

I jumped into the CAT fray for this and only this institute.. my dream school. I researched every nook and cranny of what it was all about like an obsessed junkie for an year.
And now, I have two IIM calls, but no MICA call.
My state of utter perplexity knows no boundaries :|

wat the hell ?? this can never be the case !! cos afaik Mica doesnt hv sexnl cut-offs.. so when ur score was good enough for I and L .. then how come no Mica ?
you sure the Mica peepz recd your appln ??