[Confirmed] MDI Results Out

Hi guys, MDI has declared its shortlist. It will be put up on their site http://www.mdi.ac.in by tomorrow afternoon. You can also get your status over phone by calling MDI at 0124-2349831 after 10 AM tomorrow. All da best. --Gaurav …

Hi guys, MDI has declared its shortlist. It will be put up on their site http://www.mdi.ac.in by tomorrow afternoon. You can also get your status over phone by calling MDI at 0124-2349831 after 10 AM tomorrow.

All da best.

--Gaurav

Edited by Chandoo to change the title All the BEST

Thanks buddy....
After the IIMs the most important college is MDI...
Hope Many of us make it here...
Cheers..
Manish

After XIM-B today about the final selection, I feel one saving grace would be GD/PI call from MDI for HR program..!!

I hope I get it ..!!
Best of luck to others as well.

However, how come you came to know at 10:30 in the night about the call declaration.

Has MDI also declared the results on the campus notice board...?
Anyone from MDI to provide details on that..!!

Sameer Gupta

dont worry.........tho i m not in MDI 😃 ,will call up MDI tomorrow and post...........

Thanx dude... 😛 ..
But I guess everybody will call up MDI n find out bout the results..What we want is ne info available rt. now...For a gud nite's sleep

hey pgites
they ve nt put up the results on the website...i will update if any thing of tht sort happens...

gd night..sweet dreams :wink:

what sweet dreams, yaar? it will be nightmares now that both XIMB and MDI have announced the results but not uploaded on the website.

i m frm gurgaon...........does it helps????

abhishekjain Says
i m frm gurgaon...........does it helps????

buddy....no offence....

but where did u learn ur english frm????????

think u have some IIM calls too....

and it cud be a typo

hi junta
the results have been put up on the notice board ...approx ard 1000 -1200 are shortlisted

all the best

hey when will it be uploaded on the site?? any idea??

hi!
I called them up n they said i did'nt make it,i can't believe it,i have an IIM call but no MDI!!These Bschools continue to puzzle me!!

catalyst

Just called up MDI, I m Thru, got SP jain call also at the last moment, Do not know why IIM do not find me suitable for at least a single call...
any way

ok guys i have qualified. they said over phone that they will send the letters in a day or two.

--Gaurav

ok guys i have qualified. they said over phone that they will send the letters in a day or two.

So will the results be on the site...or only thru mails? Ne idea..

What is the info we have to pass so as to know the result????
Application number or CAT registration number(new or old)???

tried calling 15 times
16th time - sweet sound of trrrrinnggg trriinnnggg.

end result - GOT A CALL FROM MDI

cheers
BTW anyone recieved scorecards coz deadline for NITIE is 31st?
piyush

Hi every1,
Best of Luck....
many must be having tuff time......
with XIMB Final result and MDI shortlist comin out together...
cheeer up and Best of Luck to every1.....
chao,
Gaurav

hey
results r out here, could be put on site later in the day......
i remember seeing sanjeev garuda's name, if the rest of u wana know, do post in ur names and old cat reg number, il check and post
luv
bingo