[Confirmed] IIMA Results

The vague subject is deliberate. This is not a sadistic try. Nither is it news that is confirmed. But I just heard from a friend who seems to know someone who has just received an IIMA call letter. I have no way to authenticate this info excep…

The vague subject is deliberate.
This is not a sadistic try. Nither is it news that is confirmed. But I just heard from a friend who seems to know someone who has just received an IIMA call letter.
I have no way to authenticate this info except to ask junta everywhere if anyone else has got it.

Please to contact your network to check if anyone has been similarly blessed.

Pagal, please to lock this thread if it baloons into something undesirable.

Shaky as hell,
Prats.

Hey Prats,

You have a valid query here. But I too have heard of quite a few rumours. The bunch here almost geniuses and live scattered all over India and I am very sure most of them are 6 call getters. So most of them are bound to strike a call from A.

However, as for this thread... please reply ONLY IF YOU GOT A CALL OR IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE PERSONALLY WHO GOT A CALL.

I don't trust.. my friend's friend info and neither should you

there's an update on their site which points to a link that is probably down due to traffic...check it out.............. http://202.41.76.206/catf.php ....all the best

did anyone make it??
site is not opening.....
luv,
kunal

got thru IIMA also!!!

so all 6 calls.....hope to convert them now

all the best to others!!

regds,Lyndon

Hi Guys....
Me too in... By gods grace I also got all 6 calls and hope I would be able to convert them also...

Nice to join you, Lyndon .....

Congrats for all who got in and all the best for guys waiting for results...

Rgds
Philip

Hi friends,
Im in ,.So 5 in all .No Calcutta.
Congratz to all the "call getters"

Regards

Me through too.
No idea about L. Will know once site opens up.

Cheers!
Prats.

hi guys !

i think the 6 call getters deserve a big round of applause !
gr8 going guys
best of luck for the next stage

atrangi

Hi.
PG - Thx a million 4 calling mwe up with the news Yeah - that's right ! he called me up 2 say i am in too! 😁 So 4 calls in all - A,C,L and K . Not bad, i say. I am happy with this result. but wonder if B is jinxed 4 me. didn't get a call last time either :wink:
Ravi

me thru as well..

all six calls fer me...

..wonder why ..

me ??

and itsa ...itsa .... itsa SSIX !!!!!!!!!!!!
im thru all IIMs..........
congrats to everyone whos thru
and best of luck to all
luv,
kunal

wow!

Hi folks,

Didn't make it to A 😞 But special congrats to Kunal, Philip, Deepak and Lyndon. 6 calls is no mean achievement. Congrats to CS99001 (Why did u take ur pic off, BTW?. I thot it was lucky for u )and Ravi as well, for 5 and 4 calls respectively. I'm still in the dark as far as L is concerned. But hope to join Ravi soon :)

Regards,
Bharath

hi all

iam new here..though i was goin thru the messages for long time now...cngrats to all those who have made it frm this group.....
have a peculiar situ in my hand now so wanted to check whther there are other guys wit de same problem..
i have cleared A B C & L but not K & I ....surprising...shocking is how i found it!!!!
so anyone else on de same bandwagon......
and best of luk for the comin days to all .....
cheerio

muri

hi frenz,
i made it in A ,so that makes a total of four for me.
didnt make it in I and C
anyways ,congrats to all the guys who made it,especially the big
hitters who managed all six:Kunal, Philip, Deepak and Lyndon,
way to go guys!!!!!

i have cleared A B C & L but not K & I ....surprising...shocking is how i found it!!!!

They have different requirements all the time. Last time around, I had A, C and L.

muri

Even I am pretty surprised with this. There are many cases with 3,4,5 calls, but never seen a case with all form the big4 and rejected by the lesser mortals...

i jus dunno y i got a call from IIM-A.. still wondering wat was so gud abt my profile so my final list A, C, L, K