[Confirmed-2004] FMS Final Results

FMS Final Admission Results Out. I got thru :: :D. Results are displayed on FMS noticeboard.My friend just called me.

FMS Final Admission Results Out. I got thru :D.

Results are displayed on FMS noticeboard.My friend just called me.

hey guys, can you please let us know where the result is available on the net. Any URLs??

Anybody in and around delhi here? or better anybody in fms here ? looks like they don't want to put it up on the net- the results. it was out yesterday at 5.30 in the evening. my copassenger got through. she said results on the net by 11 in the morning.waiting......

hey lijo,

congrats dude..... i sure will miss you daa.... i am sorry for revealing the name but i guesss from now on it doesn't matter.....

Lijo-----all the best for 2 gr8 years at FMS-- 😛 😛 😛

dont ya forget me buddy...u have been my mentor....

Cheers,
Prashanth

didnt make it to the main list

waitlist 16

PS:- should be able to make it ...baaki lets see

where did u see it?do we have to call them?
when r they putting it up online

i called up my senior there ....and he told me ...
the dumb FMS ppl hangs up the phone everytime u call him saying "it will be put on net shortly"

me dint get thru. not that i did after my performance.

IIMs zindabad
JC

Hi ,
It seems that FMS students are having their exams now.Since the site is being managed by students it may take sometime(2-3 days) for results to come in the site , according to a friend studying there .But this wait is really frustrating right

All the Best

Cheerz
~Indyan~

i called them up...first asked for a frends result(he is an IITian) he got thru..then 2 hrs later i asked for mine(mez frm a pvt college with over an years gap after my engg) i got into waiting list,as told by the security guard this time...hope few ppl take A,B,C...even L...and leave a seat for me..
AMEN

hey guys,herez the link

http://www.fms.edu/programmes/fulltime_finalresult.php

im waitlist (general) :19 😐

plz if somebdy has got ne idea of my chances ,plz reply.what was the last waitlist guy 2 get in last time?

me thru.yipeeee.

Me got thru !!!! Yessss !!!!!!!!!!!

me thru too..
congrats all u out there n best of luck for the biggies!
John

last year the waiting list was cleared till no34(general category) according to the seniors there(first hand info).So anyone in the top 30 can really fancy their chances.

well i am wait listed which was expected after my disasterous interview

My wait list no. is 13

asked my senior in FMS , he said last person last year was waitlist 37
so ....we can wait

PS:- mine iswaitlist 16 ..sab paas paas hai
PPS:- those who are sure that they wont join ...plz post so ....will make my life so much happier post by post 😉

asked my senior in FMS , he said last person last year was waitlist 37
so ....we can wait

PS:- mine iswaitlist 16 ..sab paas paas hai
PPS:- those who are sure that they wont join ...plz post so ....will make my life so much happier post by post 😉

hey smithie
they cant b really sure till iim results get out,can thay??
so its gonna b an agonising wait fr ppl like us till april-may
(im at 19 in the waitlist).atb fr the iim iviews.
they cant b really sure till iim results get out,can thay??
so its gonna b an agonising wait fr ppl like us till april-may

you think ppl like John or rohit777 will hv any probs clearing the IIMs ???
see already 2 names out..