Concor Senior Assistant (C&O) 2016 Exam

Discussions, Pattern, Joining formalities etc.

Are you selected for Concor Senior Assistant (C&O) 2016?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Congratulations to All those who have cleared Concor Senior Assistant (C&O) 2016 Exam.

Document Verification on 14, 15 and 18 July 2016.

What is that in graduation part in documents required section about "recognition of university/college by ugc/aicte" ?

Is there any kind of certificate ?

The pay scale which was mentioned in the advertisement is the old pay scale. Is it going to change after implementation of 7th pay commission recommendations??

I have provisional certificate of my graduation ...and my University is very corrupt they can't issue before 2010 degree so far and i have done my graduation in 2012 .so this provisional degree will work or not

What is your reporting date for verification?

• 15th July '16
  • 18th July '16
  • 14th July '16

0 voters

Can anyone tell where will we be posted initially ?

What would be the gross salary for Senior Assistant?

Is it a 5 working day job or 6 working day job in week?

I called them today and got to know that the dates for Document Verification have been allocated on the basis of merit; and likewise posting would be done. However, I'm not 100% sure about this.

what is the job profile of senior assistant and what is the gross salary

is the list according to score? any hope to get selected for

150 onwards in list

please tell me about the prescribed format of caste certificate (OBC- non creamy layer) by govt. of india....

Any one who have D.V. on 18th reaching delhi on 17th...?

anyone selected from kolkata??

Can anyone tell me about the posting?Is there any chance to get posting in West bengal??

Please share your experience people who have the document verification today

please Share the DV process....it will help to those who have DV by 15th and 18 th july..and any another infromation regarding post and salary and location

Congratulation to the selected candidates.

During Document Verification, is there a packed house or many selected candidates remain absent for DV?

When can the selected candidates expect final offer letter from CONCOR?

Is there any chance of second merit list?

It would be of great help if the selected candidates done with their DV give some input on these points.

Thanks.