CONCOR-MT(C&0) 2016-17: GD/PI Discussion

This discussion page has been started to provide for a platform for discussing GD related queries and possible topics expected in the CONCOR MT recruitment process.

Hey guys , go ahead and share whatever u feel may be a relevant topic in our upcoming actual GD.

pls help me in knowing the relevent fields from which GD topics can be given

a very few people r der in d group its better v make a group on watsap...easy and convinient

Wat do u guys think whether there will be an interview post the GD, with GD being a qualifying cum elimination round for the interview?

i have created a watsap grp by the name concor mt 2015...my number is 7848993244

Anybody from chennai got selected for GD/PI?

Hello guys..just saw this grp..as far as I know the GD topic would be related to Shipping Industry in India only and not for any current affairs one..Are all ppl called for GD at Delhi only? Also ..no Interview post GD?

@virgoamit7 Please add me on whatsapp group have just pinged you there

CONCOR MECHANICAL KA BHI AA GYA KYA

Guys ... plz share expected GD topics...

GD - 22.07.2015 - "Kill Pollution, or it will Kill you" - something on similar note 😛

Roll of psu in indian economic growth :22072015 in post lunch session

Guys please post as soon as anyone gets to know about GD results please. Did anyone check on interview process? As in for shortlisting for interview will they take a combined score of GD+Written or only GD and how much weightage does each stage has on final result? Any clue from previous recruitments of CONCOR? Do post! Thanks 

anybody idea about mt tec result

when is gd result expected for c & o?

Any update on the post of SA/C&O|Senior Assistant (C&O) ?

Kab aayegi concor mt tech ki results?? ab toh mail ka bhi jawaab nahi de rahe hain yeh log...

Guys I got an interview call for CONCOR C&O MT.. did anyone else also get it?

Hello folks,

You might have, by now, reached to the conclusion that the Interview list was prepared in the descending order of highest marks obtained (Written+GD).

Reason being the randomness of Reg no. & Roll no. of course.

Does anyone have clarity on the assigned 'weightage' of the Written:GD:PI  for the final selection?

Any repeaters/alumini out here from the yesteryears?

hello frd call letter for GD is available for MT tech