Concerns and queries for PGDHRM from SIBM-Bangalore

Hi, I am keen to pursue the PGDHRM from SIBM- Bangalore. I have 12 years work experience and an MBA in finance. I have been on sabbatical leave from last three years and now I am actively looking to join back the work force. I am from Banking indu…

Hi, I am keen to pursue the PGDHRM from SIBM- Bangalore. I have 12 years work experience and an MBA in finance. I have been on sabbatical leave from last three years and now I am actively looking to join back the work force. I am from Banking industry and the only offers coming my way are of sales role and I am not too keen to join a revenue target profile and my inclination is towards joining HR vertical. Due to these reasons I am keen to pursue PGDHRM as it will provide value addition to my existing skill set. However, I have come across some comments on the same forum by an ex-SIBM and now I am concerned whether I am making a right choice. If any other ex-SIBM's or people who have been in the similar situation could provide some guidance on the above mentioned qualification and if it has worked for them. Additionally, I would also like to know with the kind of background I have, if this qualification would generate some opportunities for me in the HR vertical. Any kind of suggestion and advice would be appreciated. Thanks