computer trainer for an NGO in sec 56 gurgaon

Hello friends Some time back I had posted the requirement for a volunteer who could teach computers to poor kids of government school in sec 56 gurgaon.I would like to tell you that the computer center is up and running. Now we have deci…

Hello friends

Some time back I had posted the requirement for a volunteer who could teach computers to poor kids of government school in sec 56 gurgaon.I would like to tell you that the computer center is up and running.

Now we have decided to extend vocational computer training to adults.This higher skill set will enable them to get better paying jobs and our plans also include to provide them jobs at our center itself by getting projects for them.

We need a computer trainer who can impart them basic knowledge about computers and teach typing.We will be providing you with the syllabus that needs to be taught.The timings will be 8-10am or 2-5pm (depending upon your convenience) for 5 days a week.The position is paid and you will be working as an employee of the foundation,though the amount offered is very nominal.Regularity is of prime importance.Please show interest only if you have no alternative plans for atleast next two months.

So anyone who has been thinking of doing some social work please PM me.We are a team of young people who are trying to make a difference.So if you want to join the endeavor feel free to contact me.

PS-Last time I was not able to get back to some of you who had shown interest.This time I promise I will be contacting you ASAP.

cheers
aviator

Hello friends

Some time back I had posted the requirement for a volunteer who could teach computers to poor kids of government school in sec 56 gurgaon.I would like to tell you that the computer center is up and running.

Now we have decided to extend vocational computer training to adults.This higher skill set will enable them to get better paying jobs and our plans also include to provide them jobs at our center itself by getting projects for them.

We need a computer trainer who can impart them basic knowledge about computers and teach typing.We will be providing you with the syllabus that needs to be taught.The timings will be 8-10am or 2-5pm (depending upon your convenience) for 5 days a week.The position is paid and you will be working as an employee of the foundation,though the amount offered is very nominal.Regularity is of prime importance.Please show interest only if you have no alternative plans for atleast next two months.

So anyone who has been thinking of doing some social work please PM me.We are a team of young people who are trying to make a difference.So if you want to join the endeavor feel free to contact me.

PS-Last time I was not able to get back to some of you who had shown interest.This time I promise I will be contacting you ASAP.

cheers
aviator

@Aviator1
I would be interested to join for this activity.
@Aviator1
I would be interested to join for this activity.
plz contact me at....

I have noted your number.Please edit your post as it is against PG rules to put up your contact details on the forums.

h i and my team of friends have started a NGO Aashayein in Mumbai to help street children .This year we are planning to encourage them to learn various computer technologies like ADOBE,TALLY,POWERPOINT etc so that it can open new avenues for them, show them what is the impact of computers in todays world and if they wish they make an earning by learning these skills , most of them have basic computer knowledge as in to start and shut down computer ,browsing internet etc . The children are of age group 8-16 years.they go to school foe education , we also organise workshop to teach them skills like carpentery, wielding,bike workshop etc to make their own earning.

I need some powerpoint presentaions and videos which could help me make these children to computers and i have plans to nake the children join the courses in nearby computer centers. Also i need ideas and views to be used in order to encourage other peope and friends to join my cause .

can anyone help me in getting these ppts and videos? u can mail me ur views and stuffs that u have on [email protected]