Compound Interest

I face lots of problem in compound interest. And when i solve compound interest question it take so much time. So in exam i should solve it or not?

I face lots of problem in compound interest. And when i solve compound interest question it take so much time. So in exam i should solve it or not?

A sum of Rs 5775 is due to be repaid at the end of two years. If it has to be repaid in two equal annual instalments (the first instalment being paid at the beginning of the first year) at 10% per annum compounded annually, find the value of each instalment?

• Rs 2500
  • Rs 2600
  • Rs 2400
  • Rs 2550

0 voters

what will be the difference in simple and compound interest @ 12% per annum on a sum of Rs.960 after 2 years?
A.Rs.13.824
B.Rs.2404
C.Rs.20.224
D.Rs.31
E.None of these

The interest on a certain amount under compound interest for the fifth year is 1280 and for the sixth year is 1408, what is the rate of interest???

A sum of money becomes Rs.13,380 after 3 years and Rs.20,070 after 6years on compound interest . The sum is ?
A.Rs. 8800
B.Rs. 8890
C.Rs. 8920
D.Rs. 9040

The difference between the simple interest on a certain sum at the rate of 10% per annum for 2 years and compound interest which is compounded every 6months in Rs.124.05 what is the principal sum?

how many of u r going to give RBI GRADE B EXAM 2013 splat👍

reply fast 😉

Well, if you study well you can solve all compound interest problem.If you need to calculate compound interest payments over a long period, a formula will save a lot of time. First add 1.0 to your interest rate. In the case of our example, .08 becomes 1.08. Then multiply that number by itself the amount of times the interest will be calculated. In our case, it is 12 months, so that figure would be 2.52, or 1.08 to the 12th power. At the end of the 12 months you would have paid $500 times 2.52, or $1,260. Source:http://personalmoneynetwork.com/moneyblog/2011/09/12/calculating-interest/

Compound interest and simple interest on a sum of money are 65rs and 60 rs. find the sum and rate of interest if given data is for 2 years of duration.

• none of these

0 voters

A sum of money is lent at certain rate of compound interest. if instead the same amount was lent at same rate under simple interest , the interest for first two years reduced by 120 and for first three years by 366. find the sum

A scooter is sold by an automatic agency for rs 19200 cash or for rs 4800 cash down payment together with five equal monthly installments. R= 12% per annum find each installment.

DETAILED SOLUTION PLEASE:-

The ratio of A’s age 8 years ago and B’s age 12 years hence is 2:3. If A is 6 years elder than B then what is the present age of B?

The equilateral Triangle of side 22 cm and the perimeter of equilateral triangle and circumference of the circle are in the ratio 3:2 then find the area of the circle. 

The total Simple interest on the sum of money of X at 20% per annum and the simple interest on X+250 at 5% per annum for 2 years is 100. Then find the value of X?