Composition of the SCMHRD final List

hi guys… i fin my gd n pi for scmhrd… kinda qualified in both… happ to fin th interview wid director too…but i have a few nagging questions… 1. Is the interview with the director a formality? 2. Did the di…

hi guys.....

i fin my gd n pi for scmhrd......

kinda qualified in both...

happ to fin th interview wid director too.....but i have a few nagging questions....

1. Is the interview with the director a formality?
2. Did the director just shoooot questions to everyone?
3. How many people got shortlisted for the interview with the director from pune and chennai...i kinda am trying to get the total number of people being shortlisted......

in hyderabad 14 people made it to the interview with the director....

plz put in some inputs guys....lets find out if all the guys selected for the interview with the director are the ones that are going to be shortlisted finally..... i think bangalore results are out too....

so we are done with numbers for 4 cities...pune,chennai,hyd and bangalore...

kolkata n delhi should be available slowly...

Ciao
Uday

from my last years experience..this isagood thing coz the director interviewed one guy who we thought was the best in the GD separately...and needless to say he got selected...so i guess the dir will spare his time only if he sees potential in the candidate..
best of luck..

PS: directors have changed at SCMHRD..labove experience was with Mr. Pillai

i hope taht is the case......

Although as far as my knowledge goes there were close to 23 people for directors interview from Chennai.........

I hope it helps.............

RAhul

hi guys.....

hey this is cool man.....as of now from hyd n chennai we have 23+14 say 37 ppl...so round tht up to 40 ppl......

so now pune n bang figures will give some idea where we are...

btw guys.....this director was like different man.....gd pe focus n all lite....

he was like seein the complete details....gd performance n the intw scores on his laptop...but i guess since weve cleared 2 of the most toughes stages we should be through......lets hope its like that.....the numbers suggest tht SCMHRD is like realy selective....n guys...pune or nashik....wat i hear is SCMHRD rocks and....main funda is both the towns are industrial hubs.....

les hope for the best.....

Ciao
Uday

hey frnds i m frm delhi can u tell me the group task u have asked for

plz i m having gd tommorow plz help me
and do it at the earliest

casano chk the scmhrd gd/pi thread...a lotta ppl hv posted the exp.. ought2help

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2005scmhrd-gd-pi-experiences-25006556

and since the pune director intv process was for two days(!!) it'll be difficult to hazard a guess... i saw about 20 ppl reachin the last round during my slot... so my take on the total no. would be about 45-50 .... Neways why bother abt the final list... Jab aayega tab dekha jayega

I think in pune people to go thru director's interview were more than other cities uptill now. In my batch of 9... 3 were interviewed by director. More than 10 people were shortlisted for director interview from the morning 8AM batch only.

Any idea wat r the total no. of seats in pune=? & nashik=?
And i heard this time nashik will only have course on Family Business management... rest all courses wud be in pune only.... cant say about "operations" ??

I think total number of students shortlisted for directors interview from pune wud be around 40-50 (just a calculated guess)

Cheers
Amigo

twenty six shortlist for blore int withthe dir

hey frnds i m frm delhi can u tell me the group task u have asked for

plz i m having gd tommorow plz help me
and do it at the earliest

guess we`ll meet then...me at 10:15 tom.

Anish

In bangalore of those done with PI1 yesterday, 26 went for director's interview today.

25 others were remaining whose PI1 was scheduled for today. Don't know how many of them made it to directors round.

today 24 went in for the director interview in the morning at bangalore

And some 15 in the afternoon i guess. so thats about (40 +/- 3)

I heard that 1000 ppl are there from delhi alone for gd.
so going by the analysis, some 250 atleast should go to the directors interview from delhi alone.

guess we`ll meet then...me at 10:15 tom.

Anish

me having the same time give me ur phone no i will contact as soon i get ur no

hope we discuss some mater before geting there

I was there in Pune Director's interview.

I think about 50 ppl from Pune got to meet him.

But atleast 20 ppl already had calls frm 6 IIMs and MDI, SPJ, etc and were not goin to join.

So according to me those ppl who met Director and want to join SCMHRD, for sure, have almost 95% chance to get selected.

That 5% chance is for those who made blunders in Dir Int.I know few ppl like tht.

So friends keep your fingers crossed.

Wish to see you all at SCM soon!!!

-Nil

hi...

gr8 reposnse guys.....

so the funda is that now there are ....

23+14+40+50 = 127 ppl from chennai,hyd,bang n pune......an approx.

n i herd delhi accounts for 1000ppl for gd.....so as far as my knowledge n experience go...i think scmhrd will select abt 100 - 120 ppl for directors intw.

so thts like....250 ppl done there.....n the rest 50 from kolkata say...

so theres 300.......n there are abt 250-280 seats at scmhrd......

wat a fight......

Ciao
Uday

Kolkata guys whats the update, how is the process going there, How many shortlisted for director's interview.

hi...

gr8 reposnse guys.....

so the funda is that now there are ....

23+14+40+50 = 127 ppl from chennai,hyd,bang n pune......an approx.

n i herd delhi accounts for 1000ppl for gd.....so as far as my knowledge n experience go...i think scmhrd will select abt 100 - 120 ppl for directors intw.

so thts like....250 ppl done there.....n the rest 50 from kolkata say...

so theres 300.......n there are abt 250-280 seats at scmhrd......

wat a fight......

Ciao
Uday

pleases me.....after imt n mdi...looks like scmhrd mite be my saviour.....
neways preps on for iift.....
regards
today 24 went in for the director interview in the morning at bangalore

And some 15 in the afternoon i guess. so thats about (40 +/- 3)

I heard that 1000 ppl are there from delhi alone for gd.
so going by the analysis, some 250 atleast should go to the directors interview from delhi alone.

Hi Guys
bangalore total no. of ppl for directors int is 39 thats pukka

btw injunk u were in my grp for directors interview ( one of the V's)

Although I said 50 from Pune,
1. I am not very sure of the figure.

2. Many of them did not want to join SCM due to other better options.

So every one who met director can look forward to meeting him for 2 yrs in Sweet Hell. ie. what SCM is!!!

Very strict still much saught after!!!

Friends a serious question:

Do Fingers pain if they are crossed for a long time?

We have to keep them crossed till first week of March!!! Isn't it a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong wait, friends???
It will be longeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr for those who get shortlisted but in WAITING LIST!!!
NJoy the wait.......
I just love my life!!!:) :x