community service in lucknow--any1 interested?

hello frnds inspired by the initiatives taken at PG regarding community service across different cities, why not ppl who r genuinely interested in doing community service in lucknow group together and do something for our city.

hello frnds
inspired by the initiatives taken at PG regarding community service across different cities, why not ppl who r genuinely interested in doing community service in lucknow group together and do something for our city.

Hi,
i am intersted in the community service in LKO. I do visit it quite often. we can cordinate anything.

neha

hi...
I sure am interested in the community service idea..but can't really comment on how much time i can spare for this.......i can work on sundays though....
Dilbert

Hi,
i am intersted in the community service in LKO. so what type of the work ur planning. do tell

shailesh

hello frens... community service is service to humanity even bigger than service to nation.. its sad that no one from lucknow has gone to far away to make community service a success story in LUCKNOW.. here is it .. as usual.. i m reviving this thread... lucknowites plz wake up lets pledge to make lucknow a better place to live in ...
regards,
Giant
@MODRERATOR plz guide as soon as people pitch in.. as im new bie as far as community srevices r concerned

hi ,
every body
i allso want to be a part of it

Hey, I was thinking of starting such a thread. I'm coming to lucknow and will be there for next two years. So I would like to keep up to the spirit of "do something" in next two years and help in whatever way I can.

hi
i also wanna be part of it
komal1

so should we plan a meet up in lucknow on dis saturday?? what u say guys .. mail me on [email protected]... or call me at 9415501059
@moderators .. apologies for goin beyond rules... wil delete in flat 3 days if i dont please ban me as per ur rules

hey
i m new to this group
it is fantastic intiative
wanna part of the initiative.......
regards
ROY

hey
i m new to this group
it is fantastic intiative
wanna part of the initiative.......
regards
ROY

well nex in in bangalore ..
komal hasnt turned up yet
i m leaving lucknow on 28th for my further studies
before that i wanted to atleast initiate the things .. just in case we can meet up n fix up evrything it will be perfect ...
hoping all lucknowits turn up wid lot f enthu this time
regards
Giant

I too am in lucknow at the moment..!!!!

Well i want to put in that there is a lot that could be done in order to serve our community....

We can probably start with a campaign where we can survey and arrange for a small primary school for the kids who we see roamimng on the roads of alambagh,chowk,daliganj..and other parts of lucknow.

We can probably arrange some funds from bodies like IIM-L,Lucknow University,Various privates coachings and institutes..

That way we can also gather a decently large crowd of people...!!!

So all you guys ...who are genuinely interested..plzzz confirmm.......

yaar shivanku .. i hope u recognize me .. agar nahin toh kuch bhaiya aa jayenge aur daan laga denge
haha
neways man i will miss dis action .. it wil b great of u take d initiative n make it happen

try 2 collect as many PGites n do sumthing .. when we will b in town we can cordinate things m do suthim productive each time .. what u say

See Mridul ji.....

u are so special to me that i am writing my 500th post here for you......

Well i will definitely take the initiative to work for the deprived here in lucknow!!!

well nex in in bangalore ..
komal hasnt turned up yet
i m leaving lucknow on 28th for my further studies
before that i wanted to atleast initiate the things .. just in case we can meet up n fix up evrything it will be perfect ...
hoping all lucknowits turn up wid lot f enthu this time
regards
Giant

sorry, i couldn't turn up bcoz i was not well. but next time i'll definitely turn up

Hey guys...why is this thread dead?? Pls tell me if u r planning to start anything soon? I m IN..