Community Service - Coimbatore chapter

I am very much interested to start a community service chapter in coimbatore. I guess there are negligible PG-ites here in this city but am still eager to know how many would interested to join together for social service in and around the city. ::

I am very much interested to start a community service chapter in coimbatore. I guess there are negligible PG-ites here in this city but am still eager to know how many would interested to join together for social service in and around the city.

Hi SKS,

I too am 4M Coimbatore. Came across your thread regarding Community Service at Coimbatore.Its true & a pity not many from Kovai are into PG. I would like to get involved into to doing some service to the community. The least I can do towards the society.

Awaiting your reply.

Bharath
:

Hi Guys

Just saw this thread..a bit outdated..I am planning to start a private trust and need a volunteer to manage the operations. It would be about 5-10 days of effort in a year.

Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers
S

puys,
Right now, I am here at Coimbatore....so I am willing to join u guys.....Hope we can make some changes....