Combined Graduate Level Exam(SSC)

i am creating this thread specially for those people who preparing for center govt jobs through SSC.Join the page and post problems of mathematics related to SSC Exams

i am creating this thread specially for those people who preparing for center govt jobs through SSC.Join the page and post problems of mathematics related to SSC Exams

1. If a^3b = abc = 180, a, b, c are positive integers, then the value of c is

Insert the missing number 3, 18, 12, 72, 66, 396, ?

CAN ANY ONE SAY MY CGL SCORE ??

NANDHARAJ M

PLEASE MSG ME

A and B started a business with Rs. 20000 and Rs. 35000 respectively. They agreed to share the profit in the ratio of their capital. C joins the partnership with the condition that A, B and C will share profit equally and pays Rs. 220000 as premium for this, to be shared between A and B. This is to be divided between A and B in the ratio of (A) 10 : 1 (B) 1 : 10 (C) 9 : 10 (D) 10 : 9

Plz Explain

A and B started a business with Rs. 20000 and Rs. 35000 respectively. They agreed to share the profit in the ratio of their capital. C joins the partnership with the condition that A, B and C will share profit equally and pays Rs. 220000 as premium for this, to be shared between A and B. This is to be divided between A and B in the ratio of (A) 10 : 1 (B) 1 : 10 (C) 9 : 10 (D) 10 : 9

Plz Explain

any idea if ssc cgl will be held in 2014 ??????

hey what is the minimum % required for a graduate..

hey guys please help ...i forgot to fill the exam for CGL. Will the registration window open again?

😞