colleges with relatively affordable fee structure!!

Hello Puys… Well the intention of starting this thread is to discuss about colleges with relatively moderate fee structures. All of us don’t travel in the same boat and so have to think about other aspects too(besides scores)…and one…

Hello Puys....

Well the intention of starting this thread is to discuss about colleges with relatively moderate fee structures.
All of us don't travel in the same boat and so have to think about other aspects too(besides scores).....and one of them is the fees.....

I searched a lot but unfortunately there is no specific thread talking about it....
Seniors all around and others as well can give insight about it and help in developing information that can be helpful to some of you fellow mates.....YES I KNOW MBA IS NOT A CHEAP VENTURE.....BUT THIS ARGUMENT IS NEGATIVE AND DISAPPOINTING.......A MORE POSITIVE ANSWER WILL BE MORE HELPFUL....

PLZ DO PARTICIPATE....:*

Hello

If one has to search for Colleges,He or she should prefer NITs .As fee is very much affordable there and ROI is superb.Moreover the point one should look for govt aided colleges as fee will be less there only.Hope it helps.

Regards

All the IIT's,
UBS, chandigarh and ludhiana
FMS, delhi
MFC, MBE, delhi
MIB, MHROD, delhi
SRCC- GBO ,delhi

All these colgs have fees less or around rs.50000\- only
Also, IRMA, gujarat @ 3lacs for 2 yrs.

Hello

If one has to search for Colleges,He or she should prefer NITs .As fee is very much affordable there and ROI is superb.Moreover the point one should look for govt aided colleges as fee will be less there only.Hope it helps.

Regards

Thats nt alwaz true my frnd..
Even IIM's are govt aided....IIM-C fees @ 13.5 lacs fr 2 yrs.
IIM-A fees @ >= 10lacs ffr 2 yrs... nd so on

All the IIT's,
FMS, delhi
MFC, MBE, delhi
MIB, MHROD, delhi
SRCC- GBO ,delhi

adding to the list
fms, bhu
imdr, pune( 70000 for 1 year)
k.j.somaiya( 3.5 lakhs for 2 years)
are also some decent colleges.

adding to the list is ..

Guru Gobind Singh Indrapastha University ...@ 1,60,000 for 2 years

IRMAs fees has been raised to 4.17 lakhs......i wud add to the list say NITIE which has a fees of 2.9 and excellent ROI

Thats nt alwaz true my frnd..
Even IIM's are govt aided....IIM-C fees @ 13.5 lacs fr 2 yrs.
IIM-A fees @ >= 10lacs ffr 2 yrs... nd so on

one can also look into colleges like
LBSIM, delhi
Wellingkar Mumbai
Nirma,Ahmedabad
XIMB-RM course,bhuvneshwar
DSM-DTU,delhi

Even the new IIMs IIM-Ranchi and IIM-Rohtak have an affordable fee structure
All the IIT's,
FMS, delhi
MFC, MBE, delhi
MIB, MHROD, delhi
SRCC- GBO ,delhi

Add TISS to it and the list becomes a comprehensive one......1.5 lacs for 2 years....:cheerio:

And yes my dream college too....

there is also allahabad university with the early fees of 19000...isnt it reasonable..and also for other options we have lko univ,banasthali vidyapeeth rajasthan..go for it.

Most expensive is alliance business academy with tuition fees of 10 lks to be deposited inan yr of three installemts of 3lk,3.5lk,3lk+50,000 admission fees

Well not an advertisement but I guess even NIBM should be there in the list, particularly for puys keen on working in banking/finance.
Approx fee 3.5 Lacs for 2 year program (PGDBF).
Regards,
ANdy:)

hey guys it' pretty nice to start a thread regarding the fee structure this is very important when its time to take admissions
well cutting a long story short i am too interested in the fee structure it will be nice if you could please tell me the fee structure of JBIMS, Sydenham and Welingkar and please also mention whats the fee structure for reserved category students and whats the status of hostels is it enough for every one

thanking you people in advance

Nitie,imdr,aimk?

Calcutta University's MBM Department of Business Management, University of Calcutta, Kolkata, India
Calcutta University's MBA (Finance) from Dept of Commerce home
MIB, MHROD, MFC, MBE from Delhi University

Calcutta University's MBM Department of Business Management, University of Calcutta, Kolkata, India
Calcutta University's MBA (Finance) from Dept of Commerce home
MIB, MHROD, MFC, MBE from Delhi University

friend u forgot 2 mention srcc gbo & fms

There should be a thread which give fees of all mba colleges

thx puys for giving info abt colleges wid affordable fees........

any colleges in b'lore wid lower fees and good placements?

If you feel you can crack it, nothing could be better than FMS. One of the top 3-4 colleges in India at just Rs 21,000 for 2 years. You can beat that in terms of value for money.