Colleges available for GMAT score 690-5yrs IT exp

Hi All, Gave my GMAT yesterday and scored 690(Quant 47/80percentile, Verbal 37/81 percentile, overall 88pt). Guess my dream of getting into ISB is over unless I reappear and get a better score. :frowning: Feeling a bit at sea on which colleges to appl…

Hi All,
Gave my GMAT yesterday and scored 690(Quant 47/80percentile, Verbal 37/81 percentile, overall 88pt). Guess my dream of getting into ISB is over unless I reappear and get a better score. :(
Feeling a bit at sea on which colleges to apply to.
1. Can anyone please suggest good colleges where I would have a reasonable chance with this score & experience(5 years in IT).
I am particularly biased towards Indian colleges as American colleges seem to be too expensive, even with scholarships(which I am not sure how to get). I am even thinking of other Asian Colleges, but can't decide which ones would be suitable. Also worth mentioning, I prefer to go for 2. I read somewhere that there are now about 45 Indian colleges accepting gmat score. Can anyone provide a link where all the colleges are given. I found only around 20 so far.
3. Any info on the time during which these colleges invite applications would also be appreciated.
Looking forward to any reply or help. Thanks in advance.