College for entrepreneurship MBA???

hey guys , i am planin on doin an MBA in Entreprneurship in Sep 2007… i am lookin at either USA/UK/SINGAPORE…i have finished my engg in may 2005 and have been workin fr the past 1 yr… if ny 1 of u are planin to do ent…

hey guys ,

i am planin on doin an MBA in Entreprneurship in Sep 2007..... i am lookin at either USA/UK/SINGAPORE..........i have finished my engg in may 2005 and have been workin fr the past 1 yr....

if ny 1 of u are planin to do entrepreneurship mba.... pls leme knw.... which are the good colege for tat specific program????..... with my work-ex which are the collges tat i will be eligible for....

pls let me knw

hey guys ,

i am planin on doin an MBA in Entreprneurship in Sep 2007..... i am lookin at either USA/UK/SINGAPORE..........i have finished my engg in may 2005 and have been workin fr the past 1 yr....

if ny 1 of u are planin to do entrepreneurship mba.... pls leme knw.... which are the good colege for tat specific program????..... with my work-ex which are the collges tat i will be eligible for....

pls let me knw

Mere sher, profile to batao. Am in the same boat as you are, with the same dreams