coimbatore puys PG meet - 2010/11 season

hi fellow puys… this thread is for discussion about meets in coimbatore… will be edited soon…:slight_smile:

hi fellow puys...

this thread is for discussion about meets in coimbatore..

will be edited soon..:)

hi santhosh... sure we can have a meet in coimbatore... quite a few people from coimbatore on pg i have noticed.. we could probably organize it this weekend or the next depending on the response...

catandmouse Says
hi santhosh... sure we can have a meet in coimbatore... quite a few people from coimbatore on pg i have noticed.. we could probably organize it this weekend or the next depending on the response...

ya we could have one this weekend.. or the next.. so ppl who can make it to the meet pls do confirm in this thread..:)

hi guys,

can you please give a tentative date for this..

hi guys,

can you please give a tentative date for this..

hi vineeth.. we can have it either this weekend or the next.. the number of people is the deciding factor.. if all interested people can make it this weekend then v can arrange it.. let us just wait for a day or so to see the response..
catandmouse Says
hi vineeth.. we can have it either this weekend or the next.. the number of people is the deciding factor.. if all interested people can make it this weekend then v can arrange it.. let us just wait for a day or so to see the response..

Sorry, next week I won't be in cbe as I will be going home for onam..

oh ok ... let us just wait for a day to see the response before we decide the date of the meet... we will try to adjust to have most of the interested members in the meet...

I'm in, guys!

nice initiative santhosh :thumbsup:

even a group of 3 -4 ppl meet is a pg meet ..

hopefully response should be good

keep up the good work :)
if u need any support from me , let me know

the following people have agreed for a meet this weekend..
1.vineethkn
2.catandmouse
3.adityanatesan
4.myself

will edit this post if we more people are ready to come..
so guys what and the date timing and venue..?
ppl suggest timing and venue and lets choose one which suits all..:)

if none of us have a mock scheduled on saturday evening then we can meet up at around 5 ... otherwise sunday... ... location should b someplace where we can sit for a couple of hrs ... so ideally a CCD .. i would recommend race course CCD as we ll ve place to sit in the open... ambience s good there...

pls post other suggestions...

race course CCD fine with me.. and i am ok with both saturday and sunday evening..:)

aditya - what abt venue and timing..? 😃

I will be present at CCD, Racecourse at 5:00pm this Saturday 😃

I'm in guys... but sat evening is an issue for me and and am not free on sunday ! why not saturday morning (if u are all okay with it ) !?

i have 1114 scheduled on saturday .. 11.30 slot.. so will be free after 2 only... i m ok with any time other than tat saturday/sunday...

Saturday any time works for me, except late in the evening, 5ish seems alright by me, I'm not in town on Sunday 😞

ok here is the official venue and timing..

venue: race course CCD
timing: saturday 5 pm

and stay tuned, sorry but cat and mouse and myself are having mock scheduled on saturday 11:30 slot.. so we wont be able to attend if its saturday morning.. and vineeth brother is moving out of coimbatore next weekend and thats y the hurriedly convened meeting.. stay tuned to this thread and we will have a meeting soon..

Hey guys.. did this meet happen and are u planning for any future meets?