COAL INDIA MT recruitment

Coal India Limited (CIL) - a Schedule 'A' - MAHARATNA Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal, Government of India, is the single largest coal producing company in the World and the largest corporate employer with approx 3.8 lakh employees, contributing around 85% of the total coal production in India. We produce non-coking coal and coking coal of various grades for diverse applications. It operates 471 mines in 21 major coalfields across eight states in India (West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh & Assam). In Financial year 2010 - 2011, Coal India produced 440 million tonnes of coal and has plans to increase its production up to 520 million tones by the end of 2011-12. 74% of total coal production of CIL caters to 72 out of 75 thermal power stations of the country. The Company is also undertaking many mining operations abroad and joint ventures.

In order to meet the challenges, Coal India requires young, energetic, dynamic and skilled Management Trainees in different disciplines. The details are as under -

1.0 QUALIFICATION & ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
MTsQualificationMining, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Chemical/Mineral, Electronics & Telecommunications, Industrial Engg..Minimum 60% marks in BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in relevant branch of EngineeringSystemMinimum 60% marks in BE/ B.Tech/ BSc. (Engg) in Computer Science/ Computer Engg. / IT or MCA with minimum 60% marks.EnvironmentDegree in Environmental Engg. with minimum 60% marks Or any Engg. Degree with PG Degree/Diploma in Environmental Engg from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.Geology & GeophysicsM. Sc/ M. Tech. in Geology / Geophysics or Applied Geology/ Geophysics with minimum 60% marksMaterials ManagementEngineering degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks.Finance & AccountsQualified CA / ICWAPersonnel & HRUniversity degree with MBA (specialization in HR) with minimum 60% marks or Master degree/ PG Diploma (minimum 60%) in Social Science or Labour Welfare / Personnel management or any other qualification recognized by the Labour Ministry for the post of Welfare Officer in mines with minimum 60% marks.Sales & MarketingRecognised degree with MBA /PG Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing (major) from Institute / University with minimum 60% marksRajbhasha (Hindi)MA in Hindi with min 60% marks and Graduation with Hindi and English as main subjects with minimum 50% marks
Note:

1. Where % of marks is not awarded by the institute and only grades (eg. GPA / CGPA / CQPI) are awarded, the same should be converted to the exact equivalent % of marks as per the following formula
    On a 10 point scale CGPA/GPA of 6.0 will be considered as 60%.
  2. The MBA/PG Diploma/PG Degree/ M.Sc / M.Tech must be recognized by Govt. of India and should be of 2 years full time/ regular course.
  3. The above minimum marks are for General & OBC category candidates. For SC/ST & PH candidates, 5% relaxation in qualification is given in minimum marks.
  4. Final year / semester students who expect their results by 31.07.2011 may also apply. However, the minimum criteria of marks shall also apply for them for the completed degree.

apply for which post 

• marketing
  • mining
  • electrical
  • mechanical
  • civil
  • electronics
  • system
  • hr

0 voters

marketing people share whatsapp number 

plz any1 tel me mera applictn submit n ho rha hai maine pura fill kiya ko mark b n show kar raha hai maine coal walo ko mail aur cl b kiya koi response n mil raha hai.... ab kya karu plz help me....

Anyone knows the syllabus of material management or have some study material or previous year papers please share....thanks in advance

plz give sylabuss of HR

Last date extended to 24feb 2017.

any body for hr..please share syllabus

JOIN THIS FOR IB JIO II TECH EXAM

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/ib-jio-ii-tech-2016-6010183312474112

Expecting Wtg of marks for current affairs and English portion ?? Any 1 having idea then reply please

please any of you send me da last year papers of cil of ec branch to my email id 

shikhad3@gmail,com

does anyone have any idea by what time coal india will complete its recruitment? 

please someone tell about the previous year cutoff for marketing?could not get any previous exams information.dont know how much to score for qualifying?

Is exam date is conform at 26 march...or there may be extension in date??

halltickets released

Share the link of hall ticket plz

Hey guys My name is Rajnish Arora But in my hall ticket my name is written as Arora Rajnish..  is this  same with all.. (surname first & then first name) 

All the MBA candidates appearing for CIL MT 2017 in <Material Management>, <Personnel & HR>, <Sales & Marketing>, Please join this group:

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/coal-india-cil-management-trainee-2017-mba-openings-material-management-personnel-hr-sales-marketing-6019306015948800 

Is there negative marking for coal india exam?

M nt able to download my Hall ticket wat should I do??