COAL INDIA MANAGEMENT TRAINEE 2012 WRITTEN TEST RESULTS

Hello friends,It has been almost 2 months and there is no info regarding when the results of the written test will be declared!!! If anybody has any details regarding the results can post here…

Hello friends,

It has been almost 2 months and there is no info regarding when the results of the written test will be declared!!!!!!! If anybody has any details regarding the results can post here...

ya ture its like so absurd they do not even pick up the phone its really disgusting 😞

Coal india is actually too much.. I had almost forgottn ki aisa bhi koi exam diya tha!! guess coal india wale bhi bhool gaye hai ki unhone koi aisa xam conduct kiya tha!!!

The results will be out tomorrow!!!!!(Most probably).....or else by the end of this week... Somebody called the Cil people and they told that the results will be out by the end of dis month!!!!!!

The exam was re-conducted for certain students (don't know the reasons) on 14th October. So I guess these it could take more time to come out with the results.

@TRIVIA haa haaa..but gudluk fr u.

HEY GUYS I GOT A MSG FRM CIL THAT RESULTS R DECLARED BUT UNABLE TPO FIND THE LINK??

Yups the results r out... Nd i m shortlisted for the nxt round, a gr8 boost b4 tomoro's CAT xam 😃

when interview is starting ny idea..???

Kaha koye hue hoooo bhai!!!!!!!!!! The interviews are starting from 20th Nov...... i.e. tommorrow!!!!!!! Wats ur branch???? Where r u from???

those who r working in private organization need to produce NOC or not..

pls reply..

can anyone clear the service bond of cil, i mean if we leave in middle of 5 yr , we need to pay 3 lakhs or just our 5k will get forfieted??

@k4kumar no, private guys dont need to worry abt NOC...

@sunny1987 thanks bro..

hello all...i think interviews are starting from 22/12/2012...if any1 has attedned pls share ur exp....it will be vry helpful...thnks

@sunny1987 ...ok bro one more thing it is good to mention that i am working...or i just say that i am preparing for psu's....bcz i am working with a IT company....so worried abt ...weather it will make a positive impact if i tell them that i am workin in IT company...surely they will ask y i waan to quit..nd all that...pls help..
@k4kumar said:
@sunny1987 ...ok bro one more thing it is good to mention that i am working...or i just say that i am preparing for psu's....bcz i am working with a IT company....so worried abt ...weather it will make a positive impact if i tell them that i am workin in IT company...surely they will ask y i waan to quit..nd all that...pls help..
it's always good to mention that you are working.. Any kind of gap, either in education or in work doesn't leave a good impact :)
@k4kumar DUDE if ur confident in ur academic knowledge there is no harm in saying u were preparing for PSU'S. i got selected in HPCL . i sed i was preparing. they have no issues about it. on the contrary, i got a feeling that they took it as, the candidate is well versed in his technical knowledge n not just a fluke.
BUT U SHUD B GODD IN ur tech. if ur confident, go ahead. CIL asks basic ques, not the complex ones.

guys... can you share your interview experience here.. i mean those who have attended their interview can guide other puys...

thanks