COAL INDIA LIMITED HR OFFICER INTERVIEW PREPRATION 2017

This group is for peope who are confident about there scores and want to focus there energies on the next important stage of the selection process. Please no discussion should be made about chances of clearing cutoff and the people who are found induldging in any sort of personal talks and abusive talks will be banned immidiately 

One more rule of this group is that there should be no caste based bullying. Every guy wether SC/ST/OBC/GENERAL/PH/PWD are equal here and they have there equal right to discuss about CIL Interviews. I am writing this as i have obsereved a lot of useless things going on PG which is related to discussion on reservations. Look buddy we are here for CIL not to discuss RESERVATION POLITICS so any guy who will be found induldging in this too will be Banned.

According to many people here on PG and various other forums the weightage of written will be 80% and interview will be 20% plus no significant effect of workex and college from where you passed out will be there. People who clear cutoff and who gonna be in top 100 something will have very less difference between there marks they will be having almost similar marks i think so interview plays a major role here in solidfying your seat

Hello guys!!! Those people in group who have given an PSU interview or any bank PO/SO interview can share there experience. I gave interviews of SBI-PO, IBPS-PO and IBPS-SO till now and all these interview were very short hardly 10 mins especially focussed on questions like why bank and all. IBPS-SO was the most bogus one they literally asked nothing just some things about how can you change banks as SO and what will you contribute. 0 things were asked about HR in that. I have heard on various platforms that PSU interviews are on similar lines but still anyone who is having any experience is welcome.

Guys anyone else having interview experience please help us all here. We can learn from your experience

well i really dont know whether i should prepare from just 133 marks (Gen) .

but you guys are intelligent enough , hope could learn from you ppls .

keep updating !!

and all the best to all !!

Any updates regarding result

Can anyone please tell me the syllabus for written exam For HR?