CMAT Sept 2013

Hi I have filled the application form for CMAT 2013 and paid the fees online.I have uploaded the photo and sign correctly before submitting. But now when I’m trying to have a preview of the form, it is not showing my photo and sign.Will th…

Hi

I have filled the application form for CMAT 2013 and paid the fees online.

I have uploaded the photo and sign correctly before submitting.

But now when I'm trying to have a preview of the form, it is not showing my photo and sign.

Will this create any problem in future?

Will there be problem in having an admit card??

Post your views here.

wether xlri and sp jain are accepting cmat score from tis year

@rajesh0099

wether xlri and sp jain are accepting cmat score from tis year

SP is included....not XLRI

I have uploaded coloured photograph, will that be rejected and do i have to refill the form ??

CMAT model papermg

Hello my friend has entered a wrong email id during cmat registeration,actually an email address that does not even exist bt was accepted,then she created Id which she had registered with in cmat she haven't received any email on that Id regarding cmat...so wil there be any prob ?is there is any Imp for email address for giving cmat?

can anyone tell me gd pi will happen or not ?? next year ??

Any1 from bangalore(from Koramangala) who have registerd for CMAT on 28th Sept 2013?? ...Looking for some company to go togethr to give test as test center (Don Bosco ,... Mysrore Road )is too far from city .

Anyone frm Bangalore for cmat Sat. afternoon slotDon Bosco Institute of Bio sciences and Management, Kumbalagodu.

anyone frm gurgaon for cmat on friday aftrnoon

world college of technology and management farukhnagar gurgaon ??.... need company

CMAT Sep 2013 analysis & actual Questions

Will a rank of 62 get me a call for JBIMS? Are there any sectional cut-offs?

I got 251 marks in CMAT Sep 2013 and Iam not a resident of maharashtra .Which colleges should i target for??Please rpy

i have scored 208 in CMAT sep 2013... what colleges can i get???

NEED HELP...

while filling Cmat feb , Wrongly entered INDIAN in religion Status Bar , what should i do?

any IDEA?

I have a score of 265 in cmat . I am an OMS student . Do I have any chance in KJ Somaiya , Welingkar or Sydenham ?