CMAT Sept 2013 Prep Thread

Hi Puys, after the declaration of May CMAT results (which is the last entrance exam of this season), let us pull our socks and get ready for the next season. Please use this thread for CMAT Sept 2013 preparation/discussions. About CMAT: Cā€¦

Hi Puys, after the declaration of May CMAT results (which is the last entrance exam of this season), let us pull our socks and get ready for the next season. Please use this thread for CMAT Sept 2013 preparation/discussions.

About CMAT:
CMAT, conducted by AICTE is the only test for admission in MBA Programmes in AICTE approved University Department institutions of almost all the states and some autonomous institutes.

Some of the top colleges accepting CMAT scores are:
JBIMS, SIMSREE, KJ Somaiya, Welingkar, GIM, etc.

Useful links/resources:

GK thread on PG:
Official GK Thread for MBA entrance Exams: PaGaLGuY Forums

Current affairs and GK: GKtoday

Critical Reasoning Thread: Critical Reasoning : Logical Reasoning, DI & GK : PaGaLGuY Forums

All The Best!!

New Section to be Added ... Emotional Intelligence :/

Which mocks are closest to CMAT ?? TIME/CL/TF ??? ...

I've scored the following:

10th: 59.285 %

12th: 57 %

BE: 69%

Work Experience: No

How much should i aim in CMAT to bag top 5 colleges ?

General, Non-maharashtra !

Hi Puys,

Since, now we have the results of all the three CMATs and a fair idea about who has a chance of making it to SIMSREE, we have made a group for SIMSREE Hopefuls 2013-2015. This group is specifically for notifications relating to the orientation at SIMSREE on 16th June, discussing specific FAQs and what to expect for the orientation, queries relating to admissions etc. Kindly fill in your details in the below mentioned form and based on your ranks, we will add you to the group. SIMSREE hopefuls 2013-15

Also, let us know(message) if you know any of your friends who stands a chance to join SIMSREE but is not able to fill the form.

Viral Gala

Media Committee, SIMSREE 2012-14

can u plz post the links to get mock cmat papers of T.I.M.E. and/or C.L. ?

Puys, has any 1 used CMAT practice workbook by CL? Coherent? Good to buy?

@aviana

can u plz post the links to get mock cmat papers of T.I.M.E. and/or C.L. ?

On facebook, join Target JBIMS Dream Team page. In the file section you will find TIME and CL mocks and lots of other materials.

CMAT Sept 2013 Registrations started..

Hi, after filling the details, on the final application form , I am not able to see my picture and signature on it. What could be the issue? Should I submit even if I am not able to see the pic and signature? Both are in the correct resolution.

juz wanted to ask if MAT is relevant now..as in are there colleges accepting it ? can you mention a few prominent ones ?

hello puys,can anyone provide the previous year's cut- off for different CMAT B-schools like-JBIMS,SIMSREE,GIM,WELINGKAR,K.J,ETC ? TIA šŸ˜ƒ

how is study going on puys??????

hello puys,any idea about how should i prepare for the GK section of the paper(or if anyone can provide me some link from where i can prepare on a daily basis) ? TIA šŸ˜ƒ

anyone havingthe CMAT last year question papers...pls share

cmat model papermg

hello all,
apart from CMAT registration, do i need to apply separatly for colleges under it ???
for -JB,SOMAIYA,GIM,WELINGKR AND SIMSREE ???

hi guys,

i wanted to know whether to enter my father & mother's first name or should i enter their full names in cmat new user registration form.

thanks