CMAT Registration Photo And Signature Problem

guys what does that 140*160 written for the photo means. And please help as to how should i reduce the size of the photo.

guys what does that 140*160 written for the photo means. And please help as to how should i reduce the size of the photo.

CMAT

In the last preview page before submitting the application form ,the photo and signature box is showing blank. In spite of changing the browser and trying it after 5-6 hours, its not working.. I heard many are facing the same problem...

Does anybody have any idea ?

Photo and sign not getting displayed..what to do?

Having same issue

Anyone has submitted the form ???

Its common .No need to worry.I hv also the same problem

hi guys..regarding this problem..i had the same..i have talked to the CMAT authority. They said that nothing to worry as the application has been successfully submitted. The admit cards will not comprise of photos so nothing to worry. (had it been some problem with images, the form wouldn't even get submitted..so chill.. 😃 )

hey
even aftr submitting form images are nt displayed in the form.. i hav read posts in which ppl hav mentioned that images are displayed aftr submitting form bt in my case it isnt happenin

hey
even aftr submission images arent displayed... i hav read posts in which ppl hav mentioned that aftr submission it vl b displayed bt it dint happen in my case

hey aftr done wid payment n all.. i dint get any mail regardin payment or final submission... they r sendin mails or nt...
😠😠

before submitting , I am unable to edit my application . My graduation percenatge is incorrect , and I need to correct it . What can be done ? Anybosy facing the same issue ?

Guys for those who are having photo and signature display problem - please check with 'Print' option, a pdf will be downloaded and ur images would reflect...in either case once ur form is been submitted your images will reflect in the hall ticket so dont worry...

god for bid if neither reflects then u can use ur passport photo and signature on the hall ticket, make sure in that case u carry a valid visible id proof (dont rely on this option coz it is the last recourse, people used it to success last year)
lastly once u have submitted, ur data would be freezed, u may not get a confirmation other than the note 'Download hall ticket after 4th Feb'...that suggests ur application is submitted...
last but not the least, good luck to all, hope so u crack it...

I already submitted the form. But the photo and signature are not displayed. What do i do?

In the preview of the application form

Signature is not clear enough.and now I can't change it. 

could that pose a problem ? But I don't understand one thing how could I have made it anymore clearer as it's just a 60x90 picture . 😐

Hi Guys, While Uploading the photo and Signature in the XAT form I am getting an error saying Please select a valid .JPG signature. I have reduced the size of the images. Please advice me. 

Thank you.

Hi guys,

Hi have tried to upload photo and signature in XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) by using various methods. However, none help. Can anyone help me. Below are the methods that I have already tried:

(All the photos were in JPG/JPEG format)

both photo and Signature for XAT for were under 50KB and in JPEG/JPG Format

Photo was below 50 Kb and Sign was below 20 Kb.

Multiple combinations of Photo being in 45 Kb, 42 Kb, 35 Kb, 30 Kb and 25 Kb AND Sign being in 45 Kb, 40 Kb, 35 Kb, 30 Kb, 35 Kb, 30 Kb, 25 Kb, 18 Kb BUT None Work.

I am in stress not what what will work !!

I have also tried multiple resolutions along with different sizes making sure that all were under 50 Kb.

Kindly help me ........ !!

Hi guys,

I Am getting error while uploading photo and signature while applying for XAT 2015.

error : please select valid .jpg photo

Hi have tried to upload photo and signature in XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) by using various methods. However, none help. Can anyone help me. Below are the methods that I have already tried:

(All the photos were in JPG/JPEG format)

both photo and Signature for XAT for were under 50KB and in JPEG/JPG Format

Photo was below 50 Kb and Sign was below 20 Kb.

Multiple combinations of Photo being in 45 Kb, 42 Kb, 35 Kb, 30 Kb and 25 Kb AND Sign being in 45 Kb, 40 Kb, 35 Kb, 30 Kb, 35 Kb, 30 Kb, 25 Kb, 18 Kb BUT None Work.

I am in stress not what what will work !!

I have also tried multiple resolutions along with different sizes making sure that all were under 50 Kb.

Kindly help me ........ !!

While registering for cmat Feb I have entered the wrong Date Of birth i.e I entered the wrong year instead of 1993 I had entered 1994 ,though I have already sent an email to aicte cmat customer care and they have not replied to the same . Since the details once entered cannot be altered after the payment of the fees what would happen now  or rather what can be done and could this be a problem?

hey..i uploaded my photo with a background other than white..is this a serious problem??can i change my photo??