CMAT query Regarding PG cut offs

I appeared for the CMAT september test,i scored on a lower side 123( because i attempted only 55 questions)Anyways i am going to give the feb CMAT as wellI wanted to ask about Expected cut off for PG programs for MET,IES and SIES collegesAnd Vidya…

I appeared for the CMAT september test,i scored on a lower side 123( because i attempted only 55 questions)Anyways i am going to give the feb CMAT as wellI wanted to ask about Expected cut off for PG programs for MET,IES and SIES collegesAnd Vidyalankar college(for MMS)any other decent mumbai or navi mumbai colleges for IT/systems.I also needed an input for increasing my scores in GK and maths,because those were the two sections in which i got lower scores

Admin,

I am BE(IT) fresher Pune university.I got 170/400(Home University,Open Category) in september 2012 CMAT Are there any chances for any one of the following colleges:

a)Indira Institute of mgmt(Finance)

b)Sinhagad Institute of Mgmt, Vadgaon

(Finance)

c)MIT School of Business(Finance)

If not Can you suggest me any other colleges in Pune?

Hi Puys,

Since, now we have the results of all the three CMATs and a fair idea about who has a chance of making it to SIMSREE, we have made a group for SIMSREE Hopefuls 2013-2015. This group is specifically for notifications relating to the orientation at SIMSREE on 16th June, discussing specific FAQs and what to expect for the orientation, queries relating to admissions etc.

Kindly fill in your details in the below mentioned form and based on your ranks, we will add you to the group. SIMSREE hopefuls 2013-15

Also, share this with your friends.

Krutik Shah

Media Committee

SIMSREE