CMAT 2013 G.K QUESTIONS

Helo Frns… Lets Discuss some commonly asked G.K questions n prepare foor CMAT 2013Start POSTING… aLL tHe bEsT!!! ::

Helo Frns.. Lets Discuss some commonly asked G.K questions n prepare foor CMAT 2013Start POSTING... aLL tHe bEsT!!!

Name the world's largest online retailer who in Month of June 2013 entered into

Indian e-commerce market with the launch of its marketplace offering books, movies

and television shows for sale?

Name the sports channel to whom on 7 June 2013 the High Court of Delhi

directed to provide live signals of ICC Champions Trophy 2013 in England to

Doordarshan without any commercials till its further orders?

Can any1 solve my doubt here...

Actually m an OBC candidate.. Ezhava.. from kerala... and i have my Caste certificate from kerala... BUt i have been born and bought up here at Mumbai... completed my graduation here.... So can any1 tell me in which category do i fall...

plzz reply

Thanks in advance ?

The Ministry of Tourism (MoT) recently roped in which corporation for maintenance as well as cleanliness of Taj Mahal as well as five more tourist destinations, under the Campaign Clean India?

World Literacy Day is observed on

Anyone have gk material given by coaching institute for Sep CMAT 2013 please upload much needed.

Thanks in advance

@iim_material

Guys, from where should we study static GK

this thread please post question..

anyone giving cmat on 26 and 27... plz reply here... so that after ur paper we can get some idea about pattern n question...

. it would be a great help...

can any1 write down the venue for various summits nd meetings ...
will be really helpfulembarrased

no worrry for GK...

half of the tension over,....
its likely tht for admissions for 2014...
DTE will be accepting CET as well as CMAT

CET IS LIKELY TO BE BACK

join this thread for discussions and updates

hello...can anyone tell me what kind of gk questions came in sept cmat ?and are the current affairs questions easy or tough ? thanks