cleanest beach in India

Hi… all… well the topic might sound really crazy to u all… but this was on topic that was discussed in the NDTV 24x7… what do u guys feel and have to say about it… though banglore is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy…

Hi........ all.........

well the topic might sound really crazy to u all........ but this was on topic that was discussed in the NDTV 24x7......
what do u guys feel and have to say about it..........
though banglore is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy away from the beaches 😃

😁

hi kiran
nice topic. me being frm rajasthan.... really emotional abt beaches :wink: :wink: . not been to many ...... just been to mumbai n goa. in mumbai bandstand was very gud. been to goa long way back. beaches were amazing there. really cool.

waiting for more comments....

lokesh.

loki... atleast u being in RAJASTHAN.............have been to these beaches............. me being in Bangalore haven't been to a single beach till now ....... in india.. though have been in canada... but what about INDIA...............

actually talking about outside india....... i have been to beaches in dubai too actually i was born there. used to go there as a little kid........... tht was completely different experience......... being in islamic country especially then there was many restrictions........ though i am told now its completely different.

lokesh

Hmm.. nice topic. I've been to some beaches in South India (I am from South India) ... beaches I liked were .. Kovalam (TN), and to an extent Cape Comorin (Kanyakumari i.e.)...

City beaches.. I relly like Bessie Chennai . Its kinda net... and hey have heard a lot about Kottivakkam (Chennai again) ... altho didnt get a chance to go there.. Its spoken to be desolate... a real good place for couples .. and hmm... me a gud guy. 😁

hmmmmmmmm............ but HINDUSTAN main kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa logoooooooooo

hey govar
bandstand beach in mumbai is also very nice for couples......... its actually made of rocks........... if u will go there u will see quite lot of romantic activity going out there. :wink:

lokesh

unknowntotheworld Says
hmmmmmmmm............ but HINDUSTAN main kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa logoooooooooo

madam south india hindustan mein hi aata hai......... for ur information and govar is talking abt it only.

lokesh

ya......... some decent places loki......... 😃 yeah govar heard of them too..

what about beaches around mangalore

unknowntotheworld Says
what about beaches around mangalore

yeah i had been to manipal for my tapmi intervew and went to malpe beach about 4 kms from udupi and manipal. now udupi is about 60 kms from manglore but there are a lot of buses going

it was a very nice and more importantly clean beach . nice experience 😃

waise me born and brought up imn mumbai , but dont like the beaches here. cleanliness wise they get 0 . anyway most prolly i will be landing up in GIm this year , so hope to catch some beaches if time permits 😁

hmm thanks spiderman 😃

Varca Beach,Goa.
Its the most amazing beach i've ever been to....and for proof of that view the attachment...

Cheers...
Akshay

Talk of Varca, there's one Varkala beach near Trivandrum, some 40 kms away. Heard its pretty nice

ps: me havent been there till now
pps: me havent been to kanyakumari either (88 kms away)

cool man..

My city beach rocks! me aint kidding, and my college is a stones throw from the one of the better beaches of the city :D

Beaches in and around visakhapatnam-
Rushikonda
Bheemli
Dolphins Nose
and on....

The road along the beach coast is excellent in my city,its a 4 lane road that stretches for almost 30km after whcih it narrows down to a 2lane road and goes much further. I know that other beaches have longer roads next to the beach coast, but this road which im talking about does not have residential areas abutting the road.
Regards,
Garuda

ya actually my dad stays in vizag........ he is an army officer and posted there...... but i haven't been there yet.

Hey Anil

U spent ur 4 yrs in Tvm w/o visiting ne of its beaches...
yaar thoda apni aankhon ko aaram de diya karo ...take a break frm PG..
n chill out on some beach...

actually i was in tvm 2 yrs back..n man the beaches there r really awesome!!

Kovalam is one....cleanest n most beautiful of them all...with its abrasive black sands....
Varakala is also gud...notorious for u know wht ....cool place fr beach volleyball n having king prawns 😁
Veli is near VSS i guess...its also gud
Shanghmugam is the local beach in tvm...with the giant sculpted stone staue of a mermaid...very crowded tho...!!
Have been to Kanyakumari as well...the Vivekanand rock thr is esp. cool.....
but its almost 13 yrs. since i went to the beaches in bombay/goa...they rocked at tht time...tho i was too lil at tht time 😁
thts wut i can think of as of now!!

arguibly the best beach in the country .... i dont know its name cause i dont think it has one ... its on bangaram island in lakshwadeep ... it was heaven on earth ... totally uninhabited and it felt like i was in heaven ... if u ever get a chance or want to go on a beach resort and get away away from everything but still an Indian place , bangaram beach resort on bangaram islands , lakshwadeep is the place 😃