CLCPP 2013: Share your CL CAT Percentile Predictor Score

Hi, CL has launched the CAT Percentile Predictor App on SIS. It predicts your CAT 2013 percentile on the basis of CL, TIME and TIME Mock scores. Share your percentiles predicted by CL. Also, mention if it matches your expectation as well.

Hi, CL has launched the CAT Percentile Predictor App on SIS. It predicts your CAT 2013 percentile on the basis of CL, TIME and TIME Mock scores.

Share your percentiles predicted by CL. Also, mention if it matches your expectation as well.

For me,

Dear Dibyasundar Nayak

Your BEST ATTEMPT Projected Percentile for CAT 2013 as per the CLPP model is :

Your Most Likely Projected Percentile as per the CLPP model is :

My Expectation: 98.8-99.2

how to reset the scores....plzzz help...

@dibyabttb --- is this your first attempt at CAT ?? just asking out of curiosity ...

Your BEST ATTEMPT Projected Percentile for CAT 2013 as per the CLPP model is :

Your Most Likely Projected Percentile as per the CLPP model is :

I'm expecting a raw score of 95 to 100 on 31 October morning slot. Can anyone check for the predicted percentile. I'm not sure it's working for me...

Thanks!

I am a non-CL student and the percentile projector is not working on its site.
I am expecting 98 Raw score in 30th October's 3:15 slot.

Is it possible for anyone, to access the app. and check the projection for my expected score?

i have total of qa(12c 3w) and va (10c 5w) ............means i would get nearly 58 marks what %ile can i expect ...cat2013(1 nov slot)

Hey i attempted 12 in quants( approx 9 right) and 18 in section 2( with 85 % accuracy) what percentile can i expect... pLease do replyyy

I just checked mine. With 17 attempts in QA/DI : 14 correct. 3 incorrect , it shows 74.xx percentile in this section. Is it really going to be this low ??😟

i cant check mine...i attempted 18 in Quants (15 correct and 3 m nt sure) and 26 in Section 2( 80% accuracy)

Can we change the attempts we have given???

got a mail from CL just now.. they have revised their percentile prediction.. how close are they in predicting it??.. can we trust this.. ???rolleyesrolleyesrolleyes

I have been conservative while considering my accuracy. I have mentioned 17 attempts in QA/DI with 13 correct (I probably attempted 18 but wasn't too sure so I made it 17, expecting 3 wrong but put 4 anyway). In VA/LR I have attempted 26 with 7 wrong. My percentiles come to 86.18 QA/DI, 96.63 VA/LR and 94.68 in total. My slot was the 1st slot on Nov 1.

I entered my slot wrong how can i change it

85.58% predicted....i m expecting 90-92...but it can go as low to 85, if i have screwed va, which i think i have...

Is this percentile calculator accurate enough? I entered thr number of attempts as 13c and 5w in sec-1 18c and 5w in sec-2. It showed qa-di percentile as 79.23 and va-lr percentile as 92.34. Is this correct? Does it take normalisation and difficulty of slots into account??

I gave my CAT on 29th October Slot-1, I entered the following data in CL PP(My Actual Data)

Section 1 : 11-C, 3-W

Section 2 : 15-C, 3-W

I am getting a prediction of QA/DI : 86.6 %, VA/LR : 93 %, OA : 92.27 %

I am really skeptical about the accuracy of this prediction...!! , I mean I have been going through this thread and people with more Correct/Overall attempts have been given a lower percentile by the tool.

Also I'd really appreciate your views on how much percentile I can expect with these attempts.

Cheers!
Abhijit

Regarding the CL CAT predicter:- They have mentioned that the difficulty level was almost the same in all the slots.. hence they believe there will be no normalization of scores this year..
However i feel that the difficulty varied, with some given very easy 3 sets of LR.. others got very tough LR sets..
Plz would like some comments on this