Clash Of The Grads

Last year I was visited Google’s Interview drive which took place in 6 cities across India. Google was trying to fill 100 positions and 45000 candidates showed up. It made me wonder what is more difficult, competing among so many people or finding…

Last year I was visited Google's Interview drive which took place in 6 cities across India. Google was trying to fill 100 positions and 45000 candidates showed up. It made me wonder what is more difficult, competing among so many people or finding the best 100 out of 45000.

That was the turning point for my career and I realized that how a resume is insufficient to determine our real potential. If you do not agree with me, take 10 resume of people with similar experience and you will be amazed to know how a resume make you all look the same. But the truth is that you all differ in skills. Also, a resume is not enough to determine the cultural fit for the company. But for a new graduate it's even worse.

This is when I created Recroup to give recent graduates an opportunity to display the full spectrum of their capabilities. Listing skills on a resume is easy but hard is to validate those skills by taking skills test. At Recroup we enable job seekers to take skills test and validate those skills. At Recroup, job seekers can create a portfolio which can tell their story in a way a resume cannot.

To give more opportunity to job seeker, we launched a competition called Clash Of The Grads, which is for college students and recent graduates to compete and show their talent to the world. In return we reward them with cash prizes and share their profiles with over 300 companies' across the world.

Recroup

So, if you are a college student or new graduate and want to show your real potential to the world compete in Clash Of The Grads.