CL unproctored mocks discussion

Hii puys, I did not find any thread to post or discuss CL’s unproctored mocks… They are 29 in number and i think every serious CL student takes unproc mocks… so go ahead n post your scores and v can discuss the difficulty and other factors her…

Hii puys, I did not find any thread to post or discuss CL's unproctored mocks..
They are 29 in number and i think every serious CL student takes unproc mocks.. so go ahead n post your scores and v can discuss the difficulty and other factors here... 😃

I have taken 13 tests till date out of 29, and the scores are as follows...

unproc mock 1: 29
unproc mock 2: 47
unproc mock 3: 52
unproc mock 4: 41
unproc mock 5: 66
unproc mock 6: 65
unproc mock 7: 28
unproc mock 8: 52
unproc mock 9: 53
unproc mock 10: 100
unproc mock 11: 60
unproc mock 12: 78
unproc mock 13: 77

I feel the "score vs percentile" in the unproctored mocks doesnt give the true picture coz the cut offs are in the range 100-110, maybe coz of the fewer number of test takers of the same.. wat u thnk puys?

well i have a notion that ppl cheat in Unproctored mocks...coz no way the highest can be in the range of 170 -180....i dn think its practically possible for any gods to cross the 150 hurdle in each nd every xam...nd dat too the xam arent dat easy to score a perfect score..ne ways my scores
UPM 1 57 93.6
UPM 2 73 96.8
UPM 3 77 96.9
UPM 5 68 90 (was a complete disaster due to unavoidable circumstances)
UPM 6 84 98.7
UPM 7 92 99.2
UPM 8 60 xxxx (another disaster)
UPM 9 116 98.9
UPM 11 97 94.2
UPM 12 88 92.3
UPM 13 132 99.4
UPM 14 125 99.5
UPM 16 85 93.4 (i dn blv the cutoff nd percentiles here)
and as dese tests are inspired by last years proc mocks...so i think dey wld also contain the database of last yrs students as well...but as u can see a score as high as 132 doesnt get me 99.99 sort of percentile...so sumthin fishy for sure...

does anyone have an idea about the number of takers for the unproctored mocks ??
I took unproc 25 today and scored 94.6 %ile ......

how accurate are the cutoffs and %iles ??

can anyone provide me the link of unproctored nmat mock thread? iknow this is off the discussion but m unable to find..**help**

u r ryt ji..ther s ny way to find hw many did it? in aimcat itz possible...

I took unproc mock 27. Got OA - 82, and 98.65%ile. Not sure how many would have taken. Is there a way to find out? Even on this thread there are hardly any posts...hoping that many are giving and the cut-offs and %ile give a true picture.

oval Says
I took unproc mock 27. Got OA - 82, and 98.65%ile. Not sure how many would have taken. Is there a way to find out? Even on this thread there are hardly any posts...hoping that many are giving and the cut-offs and %ile give a true picture.

I think the unproctored mocks are taken only by a very few aspirants, coz many of my coaching klas mates hav not taken more than 2 or 3 unproctored mocks.. :-(
but, the cut offs and percentiles give a good picture as they are taken only by a very few but serious aspirants, in this case, u r competing against the best of the lot !!
this is purely IMO !!

I want to ask you guys whether the unproc mocks are at the level of cat? I find the questions (except DI LR) to be very difficult (I just gave Unproc Mock 4)...Do you guys agree or I need to prepare harder?....QA is a nightmare for me...:(

UjjwalSinghRao Says
I want to ask you guys whether the unproc mocks are at the level of cat? I find the questions (except DI LR) to be very difficult (I just gave Unproc Mock 4)...Do you guys agree or I need to prepare harder?....QA is a nightmare for me...:(

I too feel that they r on the tougher side !!
still cut offs are high coz the questions are inspired from test gym only !!
i got 83,91,83 in proc 9,10,11 but scored just 54, 44 in unproctored mocks wich i wrote recently.. i dont think those are of cat level....

i have given more den...20 odd unproctored mocks...but one things for sure...dat dey r of real gud quality..bt the level is very variable..so it prepares u very nicely for the D-day...nd also in few of the mocks the lvl is very high i wld say...as the example of UPM4...well u cant expect dis lvl for all the ques but dere cld b few ques of dese sorts i.e. arnd 5 in the CAT...which may require high order thinking...bt nthin to worry abt...master ur basics..js practice mocks..dn really emphasise on the result too much..but one things for sure..watever %iles u get...u r competing with the best here...so in original CAT u wld b way ahead of dat %ile for sure..so enjoy dem...

Scored 103 in unproc 10 (86.5 percentile)..the cutoff says 125(The marking scheme in this paper is +4,-1)...can somebody post their scores of unproc 10 so that we can have a comparative analysis

I scored 100 marks on unproc mock 10..

I've started taking the unproctored mocks (starting from 19, that's where the new format begins).
So far, I've been taking only Section 1, and I've definitely found them much tougher than the proctored mocks
19,20, 27 are the ones I took.

19 and 27 were monsters for me. I scored in the 45-55 range in both, well below my average. Not taking too many more though, since the CAT seems to care more about careless mistakes and the basics than creatively difficult questions.

There is, doubtless, a payoff to getting a question right that no one else does, but my quant is weak and I'd rather focus on getting quicker and efficient with the easy questions 😃