Cl proc mock 5 season 2012-13

Cl proc mock 5 is starting from 20th july. Use this thread to post your CL Proc Mock 5 score. [image] 1. Please do not post any details about your slot. Please do not post your e-mail id here. If you need to provide someone your e…

Cl proc mock 5 is starting from 20th july.
Use this thread to post your CL Proc Mock 5 score.

1. Please do not post any details about your slot.
Please do not post your e-mail id here. If you need to provide someone your e-mail id please PM him/her.

ALL THE BEST !!

Marks secured in cl proc mock 5?

Gave it today morning at 7 am.Was very slow during the test...as this was my first mock of the season.

QA/DI 49
VA/LR 28
OA 77

Could have done better in LR..but one set took a lot of time.But still found section2 tough.

Lr was quite confusing..and i felt time consuming too

LR was time consuming and lengthy.All the 3 sets were time consuming. Section-1 was scoring one.

QA-44
VA-28
OA-72

left 1 rc in section 2... i think attempting the rc would have been better than going for those confusing lr sets... don't know what went wrong in sec 2... i guess this score will yield only 80-85%ile...

Sucked big time.

OA 74 30A 26C 4W

QA/DI 17A 17C 0W 51

VA/LR 13A 9C 4W 23

Sec 1 had CAT like feel to it. I think people will score heavily in it.

I'm usually better at Sec 2, but screwed it up owing to LR. Couldn't solve a single LR set, and wasted twenty minutes on them

VA was more or less on the lines of CAT!

I need to develop strategies to tackle tough LR!

@[476617:mjuneja] me too want some serious prep for LR...plzz share if u come across some fruitful strategies

Wow, looking at the above quant scores, I guess I am the odd one out with the bulk of my marks coming from sec 2!

QADI: 12A 10C 2W= 28 (gonna miss the cutoff by a mile)
VALR: 21A 16C 5W= 43
OA: 33A 26C 7W = 71

I guess since I got saved in sec 2 (relative to sec 1) 'cos I depend more on RC than LR.. I had 20 mins left for all the LR sets. Tried 2 for 10 mins each, could not make out head or tail of either.
&^%$ flowers and gardens and marriages on the 8th of June .

SEC1 - 38 (18A 14C 4W)

SEC2 - 41 (23A 16C 7W)

TOTAL- 79

Sec 1 was decent with some good mix of tough and easy questions...did some silly mistakes as usual...... but my real worry is sec2..this is the toughest VA paper I have seen.....could solve only 3 LR questions....CL is not doing any good by setting such a tough paper(2nd sec).....it can only hamper the morale of a student.....

P.S:-Opinion is personal

gave the test yesterday...
did very badly...
qa: 17c 2w 49 was (doing a problem and had 1 min 40 secs for it... refreshed the timer and the time elapsed, cl timer sucks, the problem was an easy one and surely missed 3 marks der)...
va: 10c 7w 23 y are cl and time setting bad verbal papers???? wat percentile can i expect??

SCREWED big time:-

Reaching center 30 min late played a big part in screwing this one. Friend was forced to leave before completion, as was already told to us in the beginning.

QA/DI - 15C 2W 43 (Got 2 calculation mistakes in 1st DI... Is this going to cost me?? I think yes!)

VA/LR - 10C 9W 21 ...

OA - 25C 11W 64

Absolutely insane VA/LR section, all 3 RC'S were tough ,and regarding CL lr, I dont want to comment, the legacy continued from proc4. In aimcat 1314, where many got screwed in LR section, I got all 9/9 correct. Here, could attempt only 3 questions and that too after wasting more than 30 min. Even paracompletion passages were tough. That meant I had
to rely on usage, grammar, and fill in the blanks to really get my attempt to a standard.
Only positive, got only 1 wrong in parajumbles and paracompletion combined.

takes on cut off -:
QA/DI -34-37
VA/LR -23-25
OA -62-67

Opinions are strictly personal..

@allan89 i think that even 25-28 for verbal is too high... my gut feeling...

after a good Aimcat 1314 and proc 4

Back to sad scores again!

QA- 17A 15C -43 (atlest accuracy was ok, but shd hav done more )
VA- 23A 12C -25 (dunno wot went wrong? )

OA-- 68

@[583486:needabc] - ya, I know, I too was feeling the same. yet I wrote ,lest others think that since I scored so poorly , I considered VA/LR too tough..

bdw, whats ur take on CUT OFFS?
@needabc said: gave the test yesterday... did very badly... qa: 17c 2w 49 was (doing a problem and had 1 min 40 secs for it... refreshed the timer and the time elapsed, cl timer sucks, the problem was an easy one and surely missed 3 marks der)... va: 10c 7w 23 y are cl and time setting bad verbal papers???? wat percentile can i expect??
I also faced a similar problem with the timer..I was about to mark an option when the timer showed 1 min 58 secs left.But as soon as I clicked on the option,it showed time elapsed.They should seriously do something about it.
@allan89 said: @needabc - ya, I know, I too was feeling the same. yet I wrote ,lest others think that since I scored so poorly , I considered VA/LR too tough.. bdw, whats ur take on CUT OFFS?
qa:34-36
va:20-23
oa:57-62
the reason is that qa was a bit tougher than last proc's and sums were a bit more longer. verbal undoubtedly was insane...
this is a personal hunch...

@[583486:needabc] - culdnt have agreed more to u!! the fact that most here who have posted have got >40 in QA/DI, doesnt really reflect the level. (going by the signatures of most, I can see, 3-4 have already aced CAT 2011 )... I too feel, QA was tougher than proc 4. One had to really select the proper questions.. around 10 sums were on the difficult side.

it's better to decide the cut-offs after seeing sid's, nishant's, booby's, rtp's scores, and other mock maulers' scores...