CKGSB 2014 Intake

Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB) is a leading business school in China, with unmatched faculty whose publications ranked 6th best in the world and unrivaled alumni representing a stunning cross-section of China’s industry movers and…

Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB) is a leading business school in China, with unmatched faculty whose publications ranked 6th best in the world and unrivaled alumni representing a stunning cross-section of China's industry movers and shakers. In 2011, the combined revenues of Chinese companies in which CKGSB alumni served as the highest ranking executive (e.g. chairman or CEO) exceeded 1 trillion US dollars and accounted one seventh of China's GDP. We are happy to discuss with the 2014 applicants.

I am interested in this school, may I know some details about scholarships and placements?

@IITD-CSgrad Thanks for the interest in our school, we do have a generous scholarship schemes for deserving candidates, please do check the website for further details. As a leading business school in China, CKGSB attracts many top MNC's as well as Chinese companies to recruit students. For detailed information about salaries and other statistics, please do visit our website.

http://english.ckgsb.edu.cn/ProgramsMBAHome

As a new generation business school in China, CKGSB does not participate in any western rankings. However, as per the faculty ranking our school has been ranked at 6th place allover the world in publications in high ranking journals. Some of our programs are ranked number 1 in forbes magazine surveys. Nevertheless, we are highly regarded as the best business school by the employers and the applicants across China.

May I know the average GMAT scores and the work experience required to enter the program.

Basic Requirements

A minimum of a bachelor's degree

Preferably two years or more of work experience

A competitive GMAT or GRE score (Avg. GMAT of 680 for Class 2013)

A high level of proficiency in English