This is official thread of CIMP where you can ask any query related to admissions, faculties, placements, infrastructure and many more.. The website of CIMP is :
Greetings from CIMP!
Welcome to the Official CIMP 2016-18 Admission Query Thread. Applications are invited for admission to PGDM program at CIMP.
The Important information is as follows:
· CIMP Admission Bulletin can be downloaded from our website http://cimp.ac.in/
· Application form is available at http://registration.cimp.ac.in/ and must be submitted online.
Online Admission Process
· Users should create a new account while applying online. The login details will be used for filling the admission form and for checking the status of the application later.
· After logging in successfully, the admission form will be displayed.
· Applicant should complete the online application form and submit the same along with the admission fee which is non-refundable.
· Admission to the PGDM Program at CIMP is through CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT scores.
Please fill in the data carefully as incorrect data could lead to the application being rejected.
· The Admission Application form fee for CIMP is Rs. 1000/-.
· The admission fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Bank Transfer through the designated payment gateway. No receipts are to be sent to CIMP Admission Office in such a case.
· Payment can also be made by Demand Draft, drawn in favor of Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna, payable at Patna. It should also contain the CAT /XAT/CMAT/MATregistration number and Institute reference on the back of the Demand Draft. In the absence of the CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT registration number and the Institute's reference, the application will be treated as incomplete and is liable to be rejected. You are required to fill in the details of the Demand Draft while completing the form, hence keep the same handy.
Schedule for Online Registration and Interview Process:
1. Last date for online submission of application forms and payment :Midnight of 17th December 2015.
2.Issue of Application Form and Information Brochure commences : 28th September 28, 2015
3. Issue of Application Form and Information Brochure ends 15th December , 2015
In case of any difficulty the candidates may post queries on the helpdesk or contact the admissions office at email id - [email protected]
Please refer to the link below for complete information:
Did you miss CAT? Don't worry. Now, you can apply to CIMP through MAT/XAT /CMAT as well. Hurry up then.
The selection of candidates for admission to the 2016-18 batch of the PGP at CIMP is a three step process
- Candidates are initially shortlisted on the basis of their CAT, XAT, MAT and CMAT scores obtained in the current academic session (2015-2016).
- Academic profile, and work experience of candidates are also considered for short-listing.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for Essay test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview/Interaction. Candidates are notified by courier/speed-post/registered post/e-mails.
Scholarship in CIMP
CIMP provides scholarships amounting to partial tuition fee waiver to outstanding women students. The girl students of a batch finding a place amongst the top two students (top two ranks in the class) in a term shall be awarded a scholarship. Similarly the top three girl students from SC/ST category finding a place among top 20 students in the class in a term will also be awarded a scholarship.
CIMP presence in Media.
When will the interviews and other processes will start for the 2016-18 pgdm course.
Admissions for PGDM Batch 2016-'18 is now open. So fill the forms and grab your destiny.
Link for Form:
We hope you all had a successful crack at CAT 2015 and you all are trying to find the best institute that will help you achieve your goals. If the world of finance intrigues you, if the splendor of marketing astonishes you, if the negotiations of Human Resource Management interests you....then you are at the right place....
Ask in your queries and doubts so that we can give you the right answer which might help you decide your compatibility with our institute.
CIMP creates opportunities for learning & career and you take the responsibility to use it to your advantage. Both global and leading Indian Companies hold CIMP in high esteem. As you prepare your career at CIMP, you get ready to take the challenge of turning your opportunity into reality.
All students enrolled in the programmes are eligible for Campus Recruitment Programme. CIMP Campus recruitment process is organized by Placement Assistance Cell. CIMP has maintained a record of 100% summer and final placement since inception. Over 80 companies have participated in Campus Recruitment Programme for Final Placement and Summer Internship.
CIMP promote a culture of liberty, openness, friendship, energy, enthusiasm and a new life-style. It fosters creativity and imagination to stimulate the professional superiority and proficiency. CIMP believe in the process of reshaping the attitude of students and giving them the opportunity to explore and rediscover themselves. As a holistic approach, an CIMP student learns to work under very demanding schedules and perform in the most inspiring way.
What is mat cut off
Could you please let me know what would be the batch size of PGDM 2016-18. Having domicile of bihar gives me any advantage during final selection.
may you give some idea about GD/PI schedule ..??
@admissquery I scored 80 percentile in MAT ,SEPT 2015 and 99.83 percentile in gk section. Can I apply using MAT SEPT 2015 score?
What is the actual time of admission.
i scored 57.1 %ile in cat and 89.09%ile in february mat.can i apply??
When will the shortlisted candidates be informed about gd/pi schedule?