Christ university mba admissions 2020-22

ALL ABOUT CHRIST UNIVERSITY MBA ADMISSIONS 2019-2021

Hi. CMAT exam date is scheduled on 28th Jan and Christ MBA interview dates for 1st round are scheduled from Jan 28-30. Is there any way to avoid the clash?

Are there any differences in terms of faculty, placements etc between main and kengri campus?

Can any one guide me on the GDPI process for admissions to MBA in Christ University as I have never faced any GD sessions before? What type of topics are given for GD and wht type of questions are asked in PI?

Hey Admin Happy New Year.! I got 98.87 percentile and 757.5 composite score in MAT Dec 2018 and filled Christ University as my first priority but didn't recieve any call or notification from your side? Do I need to apply separately through general process? If Yes! Than why Option In Mat Priority list?

Got late for applying in round 1 selection process.. got 98.87 percentile in mat Dec 2018 and above average grade in 10, 12 and merit in graduation chances of conversion in round 2?

I am gonna try for admission via CMAT exam if i clear the cutt off. So just wanted to know if I have to complete the registeration process and sending of documents right now as last date is being shown as 21st january. Or a new window will open for people applying via cmat/mat for the 2nd session?      

Does Christ have any tie ups with any bank to avail education loans

In micro presentation round will they give us the topic or can we select the topic from the list of topics for the micro presentation given in the Christ website

Second phase registration will open in March?. And cutoff through cmat?

Where do we download the e admit card from?

Have they released the admit card. Because I am not seeing any option regarding that in the online portal . Even I tried calling them but not responding. What should I do.?

Can I apply 2nd session through my CAT score? If yes, my CAT score is 76.04 percentile, can i expect a call?

Is there any dress code like black and white formals or we can come in normal formals in the selection process on 27 jan

How was your GD/WA/PI experience

What is the average placement package of 2017-19 batch?

I received admission offer for MBA main Campus. I am a Delhi University graduate and it takes around 2 years to get Degree certificate in DU. I will be receiving mine in another 5-6 months. I have provisional certificate with me. Will this create any issue during the time of admission? Please reply ASAP

Is it possible to daily commute from bellandur to Christ University main campus?

1.Any body who is selected and planning to take admission in main campus , can please tell the procedure like payment and scheduling of date for admission. 2. whether we have to pay full amount of 394000 and then select the date and time 3. Refund policies

Since acknowledgement of fees paid is required during admission process, Just wanted to confirm - is this acknowledgement the same we receive from bank while making payment? Or will we be receiving acknowledgement from Christ University?