Christ university mba 2018-20

ALL ABOUT CHRIST UNIVERSITY MBA 2018-20 ADMISSION

GUYS GIVE YOUR VIEWS AND WHO ALL GOT SELECTED AND ASK YOUR QUERIES FOR SAME 

I got selected to kengeri campus. Is there any way to change it to main campus??

I got selected for main campus. Asked to be present with original documents on 10th feb. will they submit the docs there? Or is it for verification only.

kindly respond asap

I want to apply through CMAT score which I'll get on Feb 14th. When can I apply? I mean will the admissions be open until then?

In the application status it says "Selected for MBA main campus" however in the offer letter it says "provisional" offer for admission. Does this mean i am waitlisted or selected? 

Guys hello.. pls help me.. I am not selected in the 1st round of selection process of Christ main campus. They selected me for the pune campus but i need main campus..so I was thinking to apply for 2nd round of it.so is this worthy? Plz help me..

How was ur GD MP WAT PI experience for Christ? I will be writing feb MAT, just curious.  

Helo guys! Got selectd for christ main campus mba.some more info on the placemnts would be of great help.. 😇

Hi, i have been selected for the main campus. confused regarding the fee payment and refund policy. can some one thorw some light on my issue. that would e really helpful

I am planning to apply to christ.is the application available?

cut off for christ in cmat ?

Christ university kengeri campus consider ATMA Feb 18 score?

I am only now applying for Christ university.Couldn't understand if I need to send a post of my documents since I am applying online! pls help!

My friend wants to apply to christ but she hasnt secured 70 percentile in CAT/CMAT/XAT....is there any other exam through which she can apply now??

Cmat-82.25,10th-81%,12th-82.2%,B.E.-7.75CGPA,3yrs work exp.. documents required for RC Christian..?

I got a mail from Christ with online study materials. I was also asked to do some OST and it has to be submitted on the opening day of college. 

Is there any group for the selected students to discuss over this and maybe to get to know each other?

If you guys need any info about MBA in Christ than u can whatsapp me on 7017949303. I'm your senior.. 

I have 79.73 percentile in CAT, when I was checking the website I found that there i a provision to pursue CIMA simaltaneously with an MBA. Can someone please elaborate how it works?

What is the cutoff through MAT? ANY idea?