Christ University 2010-12 Admissions and Suggestions

Hello aspirants, The admission notification for MBA in Christ University Institute of management is out for the followings : A. MBA (Christ University) Six trimesters/two years program * 1.Main Campus:* Specializations: HRM/Lean …

Hello aspirants,

The admission notification for MBA in Christ University Institute of management is out for the followings :
A. MBA (Christ University)
Six trimesters/two years program
1.Main Campus:
Specializations: HRM/Lean Operations and systems/Finance/Marketing
2. Kengeri Campus
Specializations: Lean Operations and systems/Finance/Marketing
B. PGDM (Christ University)and MBA (Wuerzburg - Schweinfurt University (FHWS), Germany).
40% of course work taught by German/ International faculty.
PGDM from ChristUniversity
MBA Wuerzburg - Schweinfurt University, Germany by transfer of credits.
Mandatory visit to Germany for one trimester (3 months - June to August) in Second Year to attend classes, European business exposure and industry visits.
Duration: 2 Years (6 Trimesters)
Specializations: Marketing and Finance
C. MBA -International Business
Six trimesters/two years program
MBA- International Business Degree from Christ University
Visit to Singapore for international business exposure and industry visits.
IMPORTANT :

All admission related queries are welcomed.
Suggestions and answers to the quaries are subject to our knowledge and experience.
Please try to be specific in your quaries and refer to the older posts.
Also refer university website

http://www.christuniversity.in/msgdisplay.php?id=9

Christ Accept CAT and MAT(Dec,Feb) scores for Admission.

wil der b sm presentation again based on sm 50 givn topics...or jst gd/pi

jasdeepnarula Says
wil der b sm presentation again based on sm 50 givn topics...or jst gd/pi

Yeah, there will be presentation frm the 50 gvn topics plus the GD and then PI..

wel jst wantd to knw abt da placemntz.....particularly da germany prog.

jasdeepnarula Says
wel jst wantd to knw abt da placemntz.....particularly da germany prog.

Placement in Christ is decent..though lot of marketing companies land here, there are good comapnies absorbing finance students ...Avg for the last batch was 4.10 lacs..
The first batch of Germany batch will be out in 2010 ,so as of nw i cannt comment on placemnt..

Hey was wondering how difficult does the GD get?
Also, do people get calls even if they have just the bare min in terms of the cutoff?

Hey was wondering how difficult does the GD get?
Also, do people get calls even if they have just the bare min in terms of the cutoff?

For any GD wt matter is ur knowledge ab the topic nd even if u bullshit show confidence in tht..The GD here is no diffirent..relex and try to be updated with the current affairs..
gold_sourav Says
For any GD wt matter is ur knowledge ab the topic nd even if u bullshit show confidence in tht..The GD here is no diffirent..relex and try to be updated with the current affairs..

wat shud i score in mat 2 get a call frm this collg..?? and wat is the garduation %age which they ask...???
soms2012 Says
wat shud i score in mat 2 get a call frm this collg..?? and wat is the garduation %age which they ask...???

U shuld have a composite score of 600 and above in MAT..nd for grad , minimum 50% is required..
More @http://www.christuniversity.in/msgdisplay.php?id=9

I m sorry, as i m a newbie...i ws jus checkin that how quotations are made n how it appears. This was my first.

Hello Seniors

I wanted to know about the following things:

1. the examination for admission XAT, MAT ??
2. The course fees, placements(highest, lowest and avg.)
3. total intake
4. profile of current students

Thanks

wat r d cut off last year i got 95.14 percentile but didnt get a call 4m christ

thank u gold sourav .....for getting this thread for all f us.......and i would like to know whether those 50 topics would be same for presentation during the interview of 2010 session in FEB or they will publish some new or totally new topics.........thank u

Bell D Cat Says
wat r d cut off last year i got 95.14 percentile but didnt get a call 4m christ

Hi,

u getting this %ile in either CAT or MAT, u r eligible for applying to Christ...u dont get a call but u hv to apply to the college..cut off is 600 above in MAT nd 75%ile in CAT..
chk out here..

Christ University, Bangalore, Karnataka
Hello Seniors

I wanted to know about the following things:

1. the examination for admission XAT, MAT ??
2. The course fees, placements(highest, lowest and avg.)
3. total intake
4. profile of current students

Thanks

Hi,
Christ Univ offers three programs MBA, MBA(IB), MBA+PGDM(FHWS,Germany and Christ Univ)..And hs two campuses in b'lore..First is the main city campus and other is at the outskirts of b'lore(kengari campus),whch runs only MBA program having arnd 230 seats..

city campus offers all the three..As Christ has university status, it nvr reveals the actual intake..as per our batch MBA(main campus) has 300 students..MBA(IB) 50... nd MBA+PGDM(germany) has 50 students...

and yeah, dere is no such category or reservation here..but its the feeling that Christians hv the upper hand..

placement for my seniors hv just initiated..So u hv to wait more for this yr stats..2009 pass out batch had an avg of 4.10 lakh..highest being 8.5 L...

Majority of students r engineers, BBA,BCom etc with a good no of people having work ex..

i would like to know whether those 50 topics would be same for presentation during the interview of 2010 session in FEB or they will publish some new or totally new topics.........thank u

hi frndz.........is the application form coming online on 20th december 2009...??? but somebody is saying its already out from 8th december ...but i checkd d site...dere its written tht d form will b available frm 20th december........and puys can u plz tell me whts d fee structure for all the 3 courses offered by the university..........................thank 2 all....for ur support...to make this thread really useful...

tuhion Says
i would like to know whether those 50 topics would be same for presentation during the interview of 2010 session in FEB or they will publish some new or totally new topics.........thank u

Are the topics for the presentation w.r.t the Dec MAT already out? If so, where? I don't see anything on the site yet.
jincymat Says
Are the topics for the presentation w.r.t the Dec MAT already out? If so, where? I don't see anything on the site yet.

Hi,
Last the presntation topics were out in january before the GD..they may continue with the same trend or may chng it..