CHRIST (BANGALORE) ADMISSION PROCEDURES AND RELATED DISCUSSIONS (2013-15)

hey puys, bring all ur discussions , notifications regarding CHRIST college ,bangalore here to this thread…i m sure this will come handy in channeling ur knowledge,doubts and concerns…

hey puys, bring all ur discussions , notifications regarding CHRIST college ,bangalore here to this thread...i m sure this will come handy in channeling ur knowledge,doubts and concerns...

as mat dec is scheduled on 2...how much score do u think z necessary for getting into christ??nyone

what is the per year fee for christ mba....the christ website says 3.25 lks...but on previous christ threads ppl said its 5.9 lks...could u plz tell me 2013-1015 fee structure...???

@shvait its 5.9 lakhs..

is it worth joining christ..i mean after paying a fee of about 12 lks+.....how are the placements?....is the college bettr thn alliance and other MAT colleges in terms of placements and avg. package...

Why is there a difference in the fee mentioned on the website and actually being paid?

hey puys my sep 2012

mat score is 597 and 67.8%ile
i am a engg student with 0 exp and 6.5 as my cgpa
will i have a chance to get in to christ univ
i scored 597 in sep mat 2012 my B.E cgpa is 6.5 will i have a chance of getting in to christ
@shvait The 12 lakh fees u are talking about is mostly for the International MBA whereas the regular MBA fees last year was around 6 laks
@Abhishekric olryt..i got it now...and wil it be easy to get an admission in christ with 694 mat score (93.03 prcntile)....where do u rate christ in terms of placements and avg package......i have read lotsa good and bad coments about christ....is it true that it lost its aicte approval and its authorisation few years ago?....i noe that its a deemed university now...
i got 79 percentile 634 core can anyone suggest me .... which college and which stream should i go for??? i need help as i am totally new and required some help and guidance.... if anyone can?? its a great pleasure..
@shvait The MAT score is just an eligibility criteria to apply to christ, a person who has secured 600 is in the same level as the one who has got 700. The deciding factors for admission to Christ is the GD, MP, WSA and PI. If u clear these then nobody can stop you from getting admission to Christ ;)...Christ has a good record for placements and packages and a very good ROI. Since its a deemed university, it doesnt need AICTE approval(Thank God for that )
@rahul1522saxena You know yourself more than anybody else, so choose the stream of your interest and strengths, thats a personal decision. We can help you with the colleges though after you have decided the stream of your choice
@neil600 i got 99.7 %ile in sept mat with a score of 785 please tell me the procedure to apply to chirst for further stages.
where does christ stand when compared to narsee monjee mumbai
@ks13 Check the website of Christ University to apply...
@ks13 hey i m preparing for mat myself but as far as i know its not at par with narsee monjee still it provides excellent placements..and also its got a brand name...so i say go 4 it
puys .. my score is 621.5. 76.42 percentile. Degree- B.Tech.... Wich college should i apply to?? If i may, also plzz tel me ...m i eligible for JBIMS wid dis MAT score?? ...Plzz help

How is the placement in Christ College??? What is the average package usually?

guys can you please tell me about the MBA + MS in finance or global marketing usa programme of christ university... ?? hws it ??