Chose one from NM or SIBM Pune

Hi Guys, CAT - 98%le.( MDI Call) :: SNAP - 86.5 ( SIBM, SCMHRD) XAT - 93.3%le :confused: NMAT - 861 AIR Conevert - SIBM Pune :: I have a final admission call from SIBM Pune and assume to make it through NM . I wa…

Hi Guys,

CAT - 98%le.( MDI Call)

SNAP - 86.5 ( SIBM, SCMHRD)
XAT - 93.3%le :confused:

NMAT - 861 AIR

Conevert - SIBM Pune

I have a final admission call from SIBM Pune and assume to make it through NM .
I want to pursue Mgmt in marketing.

Now i am aware of some drawbacks in NM like no infrastructure, lack of residential hostal for instation guys..But at the same time NM has a brand name specially in Mumbai..its considered good for marketing specially...
I have heard lots of visiting faculty is corporate ppl....

At the same time SIBM is now moving into its new campus at lavale..a big one ..in some eco friendly zone deserted from the rest of Pune,..will this impact its corporate visits n all..
But again a very strong alumni is what SIBM banks on...

I have created this thread to keep selection strictly between NM and SIBM Pune..
Please post in to sort it out...

May be the incumbent from these colleges can throw more light,..

Man this debate can go on and on forever....

Try and get in touch with seniors of each uni and ask them the adv and disadv of their own unis... not the other... then perhaps ull have a better idea

Btw i guess such public comparison threads are not allowed on PG... Its better if u do it by PM's

[

Now i am aware of some drawbacks in NM like no infrastructure, lack of residential hostal for instation guys..But at the same time NM has a brand name specially in Mumbai..its considered good for marketing specially...

mate comparison of Bschool at is not asllowed here at PG and please before opening anew thread go through the PG rules you can PM the seniors to know the insight of the inst
what i think is both institute is equally good and it will be individual decesion which inst he/she wnats to join

cheers

comaprision of b schools not allowed

please do not start new threads for individual queries

kindly reffer to the rules of the forum b4 posting

also:
YOU CAN REFER TO PAGALGUY B SCHOOL RANKING FOR COMPARISONS

mods please close the thread

Please PM institute seniors to get insights of the college. Preference of colleges is a Personal Call so cannot debate over the issue. All the Best ....

Hi Guys,

CAT - 98%le.( MDI Call)

SNAP - 86.5 ( SIBM, SCMHRD)
XAT - 93.3%le :confused:

NMAT - 861 AIR

Conevert - SIBM Pune

At the same time SIBM is now moving into its new campus at lavale..a big one ..in some eco friendly zone deserted from the rest of Pune,..will this impact its corporate visits n all..
But again a very strong alumni is what SIBM banks on...

I have created this thread to keep selection strictly between NM and SIBM Pune..
Please post in to sort it out...

May be the incumbent from these colleges can throw more light,..

Although starting threads for individual queries is not entertained in PG, there is no comparison between B-Schools happening here.

he is asking for which is the B-School that is more suited for him SIBM or NMIMS. as long as we just stick to advising him based on his needs and not on our perception, there ain't any problem.

btw Mr Metal kindly proceed here for ur query.
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/wondering-which-bskools-to-apply-visit-this-thread-25017552

Bharath