Choosing a course after 10+2

Discussing various courses or career options after 10+2

Hello, I'm happy to do exchanges friend.  I would love to travel with my family. I was very happy, sociable and very bright smile. 

Learn from Counselor Karan Gupta about the triumphs and travails of studying abroad.

Don’t just go for brand names and top ranked institutes – understand the DNA of a school and what it stands for. You must know your reasons for selecting a school and what that school can offer you.  

Read more: https://www.pagalguy.com/news/learn-from-counselor-karan-gupta-about-the-triumphs-and-travails-of-studying-abroad-6469532904325120

https://s27.postimg.org/e05zomvib/4pss_Gcvuzh4fipuu_CBRJKQ.jpg

I am planning to do BBA, Is maths compulsory for admission? 

Hi, I am not sure what subjects should i take after 12th? I am
studying PCM but i am not interested in Engineering. Please help. 

UCAS Deadline - 15 Jan

For those who are planning to study in UK after 12th, please note that 15th Jan 2017 18:00 (UK time) is the application deadline for the majority of undergraduate courses in UK. Stay tuned for more updates.  

Public universities deadlines for 10+2 students who are keeping Singapore as a primary or backup option: 

Singapore has always been a popular destination among Indian students and other Asians due to its climate, distance, excellent education system and other various reasons. Not only Asians but students from other parts of the world also choose to study in Public Universities in Singapore because of their quality education system. 

Deadlines for Indians and other international students: 

NUS: 31st Mar 2017 is the application closing date for all undergraduate courses. Applications who have already completed their final examinations are eligible for all the courses but students who are planning to give their boards in Mar 2017 would not be eligible to apply for Dentistry/Law/Medicine/Nursing. 

NTU: 19th Mar 2017 is the deadline for Indians for all bachelor’s program in NTU. If your 12th result is awaited, then you are not eligible to apply for the LKCMedicine programm.  

SMU: Applications for SMU Bachelors program will close on 19 March 2017, 11.59pm, Singapore Time. Shortlisted applicants, including those not residing in Singapore, are required to attend face-to-face interviews at SMU campus. 

Don’t forget to check the course requisites before you apply. 

All the best! 

Good News for all the Fashion Lovers | 28th July | The Mumbai School Grand Opening  

Congratulations "Mumbai" for having one of the world's finest Design School. Now study Design and Fashion Business at Bachelor's & Post Graduate level in Istituto Marangoni Mumbai campus. The School has also introduced executive courses for professionals who want to enhance their expertise and update their skills in specific areas.  

Happy Designing!