Chit-Chat MBA Aspirants

@AshuIIMA @burnett @nisha_gg @mavericmonck @Dev_MBApagal @vaibhav12345 @shailesh88 @Sherjil How is everyone? And how is the preparation going on?

@AshuIIMA @burnett @nisha_gg @mavericmonck @Dev_MBApagal @vaibhav12345 @shailesh88 @Sherjil How is everyone? And how is the preparation going on?

bhai logo....hadd ho chuki...itni calculation error kbhi nhi ki..pta nhi kya ho rha hai...

hr mock me 2-3 questn aisi silly mistks se galt ho rhe h..👏👏

2^2 + 1 = 3
5^4 = 3025
700/9 = 63.63.......

😠😠😉

kya karun..

Have you ever wished to go back into past or into future..Here is a page for everyone who ever wished so..Let us join together and share out thoughts..

pls like and share this page needed for a competitionhttps://www.facebook.com/TheTimeMachine.Zoop

Now that CAT window is over can you restore my account ? @anytomdickandhary

here it is @sanu8080

Like we Indians are obsessed with mileage of vehicles more than its other features....

We are obsessed more with the placement of any college rather than its level of PADHAI 😲

hi all, i am having 3.6 year of exp in IT .Want to change my profile to management while doing job. Please suggest from which university ,field and mode of MBA would be gud for me .

Thanks in advance

Happy birthday Rahul Dravid. The Wall !! 🎂
One of the greatest cricketer to emulate 👏
@balaji27

What are your preparations for this Valentines day?

Is Taxila business school,jaipur provides AICTE approved PGDM program?If yes then what is the eligibility criteria for that?

Yes,Taxila business School, Jaipur provides AICTE approved PGDM program(course).

The eligibility criteria for this program are as follow:-
1.Must have 50% marks in graduation.
2.Written any of the qualifying exam like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, GMAT

Is Taxila business school,jaipur provides AICTE approved PGDM program?If yes then what is the eligibility criteria for that

This is a question for every MBA student in india.. Please help me out..
Have you heard about Computer based simulation games?

I had my aimcat 1518 schedule today morning but due to some reason i couldnt. If i give the exam tomorow morning wil it be active still ? 

P.s. i couldnt find an appropriate forum for this so posted here

Guyz while checking out the CMAT website this morning i have come to know about a bizzare fact.... i was always getting to hear about the mushrooming of MBA colleges in India but never have done a research of my own..... while finding out the numbers i came to a shock when  I took help of wikipedia, shiksha.com, career360 and some study abroad websites.....  so I thought of sharing this little work with you all......

you can  checkout the no of colleges providing MBA in diff states from   http://www.aicte-india.org/misappmanagement.htm#

checkout Andhra pradesh has 1003 MBA colleges...

while delhi 99

West bengal 79

MP  271

maharastra 658

gujrat has 149

Here are the interesting FACTs That goes......

UttarPradesh has 758

(by population comparable to brazil)

BRAZIL do not have more than 30 institutes...LOL really??.... though I could not find exact no of institutes offering MBA in Brazil but searches by far showing 17 and some websites showing 11 (It may go up to 30 but still what a comparision.... u can check

http://www.find-mba.com/brazil   )

Andhra Pradesh has 1003 

(by population comparable to South korea with 240 institutes offering MBA) what??? really???

u can check  here http://www.livemint.com/Companies/LmL3q49VidnUJ8Z0psNwoN/Proliferating-Indian-BSchools-trail-emergin... 

)

So My point is That please be very concious while choosing your MBA institutes, Do not just be impatient to have a degree..... you can reappear the exams... those who will have patience will be the winner......may be it is the new success mantra for indian MBA aspirants)

Have a Good time and Thanx for giving your time....

plz comment if you have got some interesting numbers...

hi all

Hi,

Really want some insight regarding GMAT... anyone ??

A lot of questions come to our mind at this point that what will I do after graduation? Should I take up a job or should I pursue higher education?  You might be confused but here is a fitting solution..!!!

Attend "Career Counselling and Profile Building" Workshop Conducted by Harvard Business School Scholars and IIM graduates* 

And that too Completely free of cost

Highlights of the Workshop:

1. What should you pursue after graduation and What is a better option : Job or Further Studies?

2. What should you do to build up your profile to stand out from the crowd

3. Information about competitive exams you should give for  higher studies and how to crack like a pro

4. How to earn big and be the next big thing and master the interviews effortlessly

*Note:* You can bring along your parents and friends and any doubts cleared by one to one counselling session with our Harvard and IIM’s expert counsellors.

•You receive a certificate at the end of the workshop and a Word Power Made Easy book free!Limited seats.

At three locations- Andheri | Powai | Borivali 

When? 16th , 17th, 20th, 23rd, 24th , 27th this Month.

(Different time slots for different locations)

To register yourself and your friends or for any queries send me whats app or call on :

CATking,

Aditya Shukal 

Feel free to call!