Chicago GSB Admit: Any Questions Anybody?

Hello All!!! Yess!!! The long wait is finally over!!! :: :: I just got a call from the Adcom at Chicago saying that I now have a place for the class of 2009!! Yipeee!!! So now, all my dear PGuys, … anything I can do t…

Hello All!!!

Yess!!!!! The long wait is finally over!!!

I just got a call from the Adcom at Chicago saying that I now have a place for the class of 2009!! Yipeee!!!!!

So now, all my dear PGuys, .... anything I can do to help you all get an admit... feel free to post your queries here, and yours truly will do the best to answer!!

Thanks to all of you for all the support!!!
Keya

Let me be the first to congratulate you.

Awesome !!!

Deba

Congratulations Keya!

Terrific! Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Hey man great work..... Chicago is indeed a priced catch 😃

@kamakazie - it's a "woman" :)

And keya, i have a really important and big doubt. Will u cook for while at GSB ;)
Yeah guys - i got in too. So there are 2 ppl here to answer all ur queries.

And keya, i have a really important and big doubt. Will u cook for while at GSB ;)

Whoa! So now we have pagals all over the world's best B-schools. Congrats to you too Iday.

Hmmm... now, that IS a tough question 😉 OK, OK, I'll go sign up for those cooking classes.

And Iday... so what are the plans for forming that dance club there????

8-)
Keya
Hmmm... now, that IS a tough question 😉 OK, OK, I'll go sign up for those cooking classes.

And Iday... so what are the plans for forming that dance club there????

8-)
Keya

Oh most definitely :)
The person i met in the student meet here in bangalore told me there does exist a dance club. We'll work on it for sure!!!
We'll do something that challenges the Kellogg Dance Express

Congratulations to both Keya and Iday! Chicago GSB is an awesome place I hear 😁 .. Hope to hear more from both of you 😁

Have fun folks! You deserve to be grinning and floating around after the months of effort

Have fun!

Congratulations to both Keya and Iday! Chicago GSB is an awesome place I hear 😁 .. Hope to hear more from both of you 😁

Have fun folks! You deserve to be grinning and floating around after the months of effort

Have fun!

Thanks Allwin!!!

Grinning and floating.... naaah... I've earned my dignity through my advanced years....:wink:

but yeah, now that you mention it, the ground does seem kind of far away.... and oh, so that's why my face is aching

Keya

PS.. that Admitted Students Portal is AWESOME!!!!!

Hey Keya and Iday!

Congrats buddies. Chicago GSB is an awesome school.

Well I am planning to apply for the class of 2010. PFB my profile:

10th: 87.5%
12th: 91.1%
BE(ECE): 80.2%
Work Ex: 3.25 Yrs (So far) - software Engineer
Extra Cu. Activities: Avg.
GMAT: Planning to appear in April'07.

Please tell me what are my chances of making to the school assuming that GMAT would be 720+. Also let me know what else I can do within the next one year in order to enhance my chances.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards
WP

Heartiest congratulations to iday and Keya...

simply amazing

Congratulations guys...u rock!!!

many many congo to Iday and Keya for the awesome achievement

Congratulations Iday and Keya..

I am in bit of dilemma as I got most of rejects and only admit from ISB till now. I am expecting a couple of more results..

Can you help me point out the weakness in my prof:

My profile is as follows:

Age 32
Education B-Tech University of Calicut (ranked 6th in University)
M-Tech IIT kanpur (Class topper)
GMAT 690/5.5(AWA)

Have a couple of papers published in referred International Journals in Engineering.

Experience 7 years Software Engineer

Extra Curriculars : have a few of them

Most important being

Started and Partly managing a retail outlet..Planning to start fish breeding and farming

I am not sure what the weakness in my application is??

Any help welcome..

Congratulations iday keya inblue

Great work!!!!

iday Says

Have fun!

Oh man!!!
Of all the emotions i went through last night, relief was the "top of the charts" :)
It has sunk in and i am slowly realizing how big the achievement is.
I hear that the volume of apps has gone up by around 40%, compared to last year. So getting in becomes all the more sweet :)

This new year is gonna be HUGE :D

Iday