Chetana (CRKIMR & CIMR) admissions 2012-14

Hi everyone,post your queries related to cet & especially chetana college

Hi everyone,post your queries related to cet & especially chetana college

students of our chetana college will be here to help all aspirants who are looking forward for this institute, I m also a student n will be here to help... so feel free to ask anythng

Could you throw some light on following
Fees for OPEN and SC
Faculty
Placement specialization wise (% of students placed,Package hig/low/avg)
Infra
Thank You

I am keen to know more about the college w.r.t the campus, faculty, events, as well as the placements. I have an option to fill in the form for PGDM at Chetana and am made to understand that it is better than a Lala mms and likes. Could you share your views too.

Thanks

Could you throw some light on following
Fees for OPEN and SC
Faculty
Placement specialization wise (% of students placed,Package hig/low/avg)
Infra
Thank You

hi,
fees for OPEN in mms is 1.3lacs n for SC is 18thousand n pdgm is around 2lacs,
faculty is good, specially for marketing for which chetana is known ,
overall placement is ok as of now bcoz of bad market conditions,n avg package around 4-5lacs ,
% of students n their package cannot b said bt its good n everyone gets placed sooner or later,
infrastructure is good n hygenic
I am keen to know more about the college w.r.t the campus, faculty, events, as well as the placements. I have an option to fill in the form for PGDM at Chetana and am made to understand that it is better than a Lala mms and likes. Could you share your views too.

Thanks

campus is nice with facilities like good library,reading room, gym, playground n canteen....faculty is experienced, many events take place n there is ample of scope for everyone to ake initiatives...placements are ok as of now due to market scenario still one of the top 10 colleges in mumbai
Evaluator 11 Says
campus is nice with facilities like good library,reading room, gym, playground n canteen....faculty is experienced, many events take place n there is ample of scope for everyone to ake initiatives...placements are ok as of now due to market scenario still one of the top 10 colleges in mumbai

ranking of top 10 CET colleges in mumbai (on d basis of placements,faculty n other factors)
1.JBIMS
2.Sydenham
3.KJ Somaiya
4.NL Dalmia
5.Wellingkar
6.Sies
7.Chetana
8.Xavier
9.Met
10.IES
11.Lala

1 quick question:

Am planning to apply for pgdm at Chetana's 2mw, could you please confirm whether the GAP certificate is required by them at the time of application or during admission?? Anyone else who has applied for pgdm may confirm. And what are the expected dates for GD/ PI and final result??

yes, i want to know the same.... they need all of those documents attested at the time of form submission or admission???

also, i have 3 years of work exp in IT & want to specialize in finance, is this college good enough ???? any1 with an honest answer ???

Thanks!

yes, i want to know the same.... they need all of those documents attested at the time of form submission or admission???

also, i have 3 years of work exp in IT & want to specialize in finance, is this college good enough ???? any1 with an honest answer ???

Thanks!

I can help you with your first question. Yesterday I went 2 submit my docs for PGDM course. SO basically you do need all ur copies attested from a gazetted officer and you don't need to submit you GAP certificate right now but only at the time of admission. I think I am late in answering or rather you are late in asking the question coz the last date was 23/06/2012 for submission of docs and 22/06/2012 for sale of application kit.

Also we will be getting the email alert regarding the dates for gd/pi in the coming week, atleast that was what was informed to me.
I can help you with your first question. Yesterday I went 2 submit my docs for PGDM course. SO basically you do need all ur copies attested from a gazetted officer and you don't need to submit you GAP certificate right now but only at the time of admission. I think I am late in answering or rather you are late in asking the question coz the last date was 23/06/2012 for submission of docs and 22/06/2012 for sale of application kit.

Also we will be getting the email alert regarding the dates for gd/pi in the coming week, atleast that was what was informed to me.

Nope. they have extended the last day to 30th June

can any1 help me with some review on this college for finance ????

yes, i want to know the same.... They need all of those documents attested at the time of form submission or admission???

Also, i have 3 years of work exp in it & want to specialize in finance, is this college good enough ???? Any1 with an honest answer ???

Thanks!

result of pgdm gdpi will b done in august n college wil start in september...n chetana is known for marketing....
Evaluator 11 Says
result of pgdm gdpi will b done in august n college wil start in september

That is quite late isn't it?? The CAP rounds will be over and done with by then and I need to know whether it is worth waiting for Chetana PGDM or not. I was expecting the results to be declared in July itself and college to begin in August. This wait is killing me now!!!:drinking:

hi seniors i wanna know whether the college has hostel facilities for students through mh cet..
my score is 123/240 , AIR 983. Any chance of getting through?

GD/PI for PGDM scheduled on 9th July, 2012 at 10:00am. If anyone else is going kindly get in touch.

my cet score is 125/240
State rank 1665
open cateory
Nagpur University
any chances for Chetana?

Ess Two Says
That is quite late isn't it?? The CAP rounds will be over and done with by then and I need to know whether it is worth waiting for Chetana PGDM or not. I was expecting the results to be declared in July itself and college to begin in August. This wait is killing me now!!!:drinking:

no its nt dt late..cap rounds will begin in july n end in august n mms will strt in septmbr so as pgdm...both programs will begin simultaneously .....check ranking of colleges n decide..first prefer mms den pgdm.....
hi seniors i wanna know whether the college has hostel facilities for students through mh cet..
my score is 123/240 , AIR 983. Any chance of getting through?

hi friend....college doesnt provide hostel facility bt u wil get accomodation near by...many students stay nearby only...once u take admision u wil b guided dnt wry.....first get admission... as ur score is a bit low bt fair enuf u hav a good chance as compard to last yr dis was d cutoff for 3rd round score around 125 n rank AIR 800...so if i consider dis years cet a bit tuff than last year den u r in business......al d best