Chetana's R. K. Institute of Management and Research [MMS 2010-12 Admission Queries]

Hello Puy’s ! Continue your Queries and Discussions related to Chetana’s R. K. Institute of Management and Research. Official Website:- .:: Welcome to Chetana €™s R. K. Institute of Management and Research ::. Related Links:- P…

Hi

Does Chetana accept FEB MAT score for MMS program that is for Institute Level Seats(ILS) as per new guidelines of MH CET 2010.

If YES what is the procedure to apply for ILS? Like separate form, separate GD/PI conducted by the institue etc.

Also some info about PGDM.

we need to submit last years mark sheet only once selected or all years ,because as per mumbai unversity our class declaration is done on the basis of last year marks only.

Please help and reply.

Hi

Does chetana accept FEB MAT score(93.33) for MMS program as per new guidelines of MH CET2010 for Institute Level Seats(ILS).

If YES what is the procedure to apply for ILS? Like separate form? Separate GD/PI conducted by the institute?

Also For PGDM if selected, we need to submit last years marksheet only and a degree certificate right?

sir what is he process for admissions in pgdm and mms please reply

hello sir,
i wanted 2 know whether chetana n m.e.t accepts mat score n if yes..can i apply 2 chetana n m.e.t bandra pgdm course wid a feb-mat score of 87%..n wats da procedure 4 da same...:lookround:

when will the PGDM form come????
please help....im in delhi and when i call up the numbers given in the site, there is no response....

seniors and puys,

are the PGDM forms still available?

the link seems to have not been updated or is broken: http://www.cimr.in/admissions.htm

pls reply asap!

Hi
i belong to oms. My score in mhcet is 125 & %tile is 94.25. Can i get chetana?

Why are people posting PGDM queries in MMS thread?
I request the Mods to look into this matter.

I have scored 94.94%ile (127+2) can i expect chetana?

wht was rank of candidate selected for mms 2009...HU mumbai and cat SC

my mhcet 2010 score is 160 . what are my chances of getting into chetna mms through cap rounds ? also which is better for marketing and hr chetna or met mms ?

Got thru Chetana's! Score: 170, UML: 719, SML: 891
Can seniors let us know the current placement scenario. How good is the faculty for finance??

Does anybody know how are Samsung laptops? How's the one which is being sold at Rs15k at BigBazaar?
I know this is completely off topic...but I think this would be useful to all of us...

15k? They must be notebooks. Can you specify your requirements?

By the way, how many puys have confirmed their admission at Chetana's? This is one of the not-so-liveliest threads.

15k? They must be notebooks. Can you specify your requirements?

By the way, how many puys have confirmed their admission at Chetana's? This is one of the not-so-liveliest threads.

I have confirmed my admission...SML 1039.

Yes...they say it's "Notebook Laptop"

What's the big diference? I think its "Laptop minus CD ROM". Are some other features excluded? Is this notebook thing okay for MBA and the proffesional needs after MBA?
I have confirmed my admission...SML 1039.

Yes...they say it's "Notebook Laptop"

What's the big diference? I think its "Laptop minus CD ROM". Are some other features excluded? Is this notebook thing okay for MBA and the proffesional needs after MBA?

As they say, "More is never enough". But yes, a notebook is sufficient for educational purposes during an MBA course unless and until you intend to use it for watching movies, playing games and so on.
motorhead_mba Says
As they say, "More is never enough". But yes, a notebook is sufficient for educational purposes during an MBA course unless and until you intend to use it for watching movies, playing games and so on.

thnx...
did u confirm ur admission?
thnx...
did u confirm ur admission?

yeah dude...see u in coll!

Puys,

Please join the facebook page for CRKIMR.

CHEERS!

i have confirmed admission

When is Chetana MMS college starting? Dates?