Chandigarh PG Meets

All right!! Time to take insanity to newer levels… let’s have a Chandigarh PG meet this Saturday…The venue and time can be decided based on people’s convenience levels… So, write back, if you wanna meet up…Right now, the ‘list’ of at…

All right!! Time to take insanity to newer levels... let's have a Chandigarh PG meet this Saturday...The venue and time can be decided based on people's convenience levels...

So, write back, if you wanna meet up....Right now, the 'list' of attendees is:

1. Varun Khullar
2. Sumitrocks

Keep adding your names to the list, people... Let's put Chandigarh on the 'meet' map. :biggrin:

Ok, so the next time i am in Chandigarh, i ll surely be there for a PG meet

Hope that insanity can be spread over Chandiargh the way it is in other Cities

PS: Pathar, way to go. Looks like after revamping Delhi, SR wants to do the same in his hometown

Cheers

MK

Sunday after mock!! (simcat is dere dis week)
dont care abt venue!!
And agenda bhi likh do!
C u den
CHANDIGARH'S 1st PG MEET

All right!! Time to take insanity to newer levels... let's have a Chandigarh PG meet this Saturday...The venue and time can be decided based on people's convenience levels...

So, write back, if you wanna meet up....Right now, the 'list' of attendees is:

1. Varun Khullar
2. Sumitrocks

Keep adding your names to the list, people... Let's put Chandigarh on the 'meet' map. :biggrin:

all get together all PGites from Chandigarh

Sorry couldnt resist from posting

Chd pg meet my first pg meet was in chd with digi bhaiya ....chd has awesome janta like Sumit Khanna and candybean ( not there right now 😐 ) SR and varun u ppl will have an awesome time if you can contact chd puys

Enjoy puys.

Isha

Ahem Ahem... The spamboy strikes :biggrin:

Ah, a chandigarh pg meets thread... Lovely :satisfie:
it just so happens that i plan to come down to chandigarh this sunday to meet up with a friend.. So i suppose i could also meet a couple (or more) of AUTHENTIC chandigarh puys... And not some delhi or jamshedpur puys who are in chandigarh at the moment

a P.S. though: i wont be able to meet for more than half an hour or so... So please dont take unnecessary pains of coming over if u stay away from the manimajra fun republic (or maybe u can take the pains and meet me. I would be most glad to meet u guys.)
also would i want to say that i reach chd at 11 and i leave chd at around 5 . So a bit of time modification would be much appreciated...

Cool! Let's make it Sunday, then. I'm ok with almost any time. :)

Adi, I'll be in my avatar as a Dilli puy on 18/19 Sept. :biggrin: Till then, Dilli meets ki success ko dekhte hue, yahaan pe franchisee outlet khol raha hoon.

As far as the agenda is concerned, I have learnt a lot of 'Darpan points' and will be glad to share those. :biggrin: (Dilli puys will know what I'm talking about.)

P.S. Adi :sneaky:

Sorry guys,

Programme cancelled.... you wont be able to meet me and sumit at the same time i guess.....

But i promise to meet you guy the next week.... or the week next to that :P... someday.... :D

Till then..

And yes, Lets rock chd PG Chapter...

Yaar, everyone PM me their contact details, and let's coordinate to decide on the time.... Say 4 pm? Sunday? Confirmed?

Main vi aavaanga....
Main bhi aaonga...
I will come!!!

Main vi aavaanga....
Main bhi aaonga...
I will come!!!

Bilkul sirji.....fer assi AIPGM diyaan storiaan lokan nu sunaavange!

(Translated: Sure sir, then we'll narrate tales of the AIPGM to people. 😃

So wats the time n venue??
N who all r cmng??
i wld pass on the info 2 sum oders 2. so jaldi bata do
i 've ims mock tomo
after dat i'm free.
kahin bhi.... kabhi bhi.....

It was a pleasant surprise to see this thread running on PG. Although I being in Nashik won't be able to join you guys, yet I would be waiting to hear about the experiences of you all who would be attending the meet.
Pioneers of Chandigarh Chapter of PG meet - JINDABAD!!!

Bilkul sirji.....fer assi AIPGM diyaan storiaan lokan nu sunaavange!

(Translated: Sure sir, then we'll narrate tales of the AIPGM to people. :)

abe kaha hai

place tho bol .. kaha mile ..

Sec 35 ke MacDonald's?

*Sorry but Jamshedpur mein McD's nahin hai....isliye McD's bhi chalega meet ke liye

Mc Donalds chalo aacha hai scenary bhi aachi rahegi..

4pm mc D kya kehte ho logo

Ok, I've added the event to the calendar... http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e;=121&day;=2008-9-14

Let's meet at McDonald's Sec 35 at 4 pm.

All right!! The first official Chandigarh PG meet is over. :clap:

Attendees:
1. Varun Khullar
2. Nitin Sharma
3. Parminder Saluja
4. Neha
5. Sumit(rocks!)

Photos attached....comments welcomed....

Btw, there were two pseudo-Chandigarh puys....Varun and SR amongst us.... next time, more authentic 'local' puys, please...

It was great meeting everyone... Neha disappeared to somewhere, suddenly... Nitin bahut kam bolta hai, aur thoda padhaaku types lagta hai :nono:

Parminder is as chilled out as ever... we spoke about the fun we had at the AIPGM, and he recounted how he slept so much. :banghead:

Meeting Varun was awesome... we even found a common friend, who was my classmate at TIME, and his colleague at work. Plus, we discussed cost-cutting, football (much to Parminder's dislike :biggrin:) and loads of other stuff. :cheerio:

Wishing everyone all the best for this season, and hoping to meet you all again in Dec. :thumbsup:

had a gr8 tym

btw aisa ilzaam mat lgao!!
main aur padhaku
dont say dat in front of my frendz.

n abt talkin less!! dats inherent in me. tryin 2 change dat!
C u soon

n all pgites in chd: kahan ho??
lukin fwd 2 c more of u in next pg meets