Chances for Schools in Canada and Australia

I have been working in Robert Bosch on automoive ECU’s for 2 years. BE - Electronics - 8.1GMAT -720and im 22 .I would like to know my chances in getting through to B-schools in canada and australia with this profile and is it required or a…

I have been working in Robert Bosch on automoive ECU's for 2 years.

BE - Electronics - 8.1
GMAT -720
and im 22 .
I would like to know my chances in getting through to B-schools in canada and australia with this profile and is it required or advised to have more Work-ex to see myself as a B-school student. Please let me know your suggestions.
@Shankar35619 said:
I have been working in Robert Bosch on automoive ECU's for 2 years.BE - Electronics - 8.1GMAT -720and im 22 . I would like to know my chances in getting through to B-schools in canada and australia with this profile and is it required or advised to have more Work-ex to see myself as a B-school student. Please let me know your suggestions.
You will get ample help on this forum, but you will have talk about your profile in detail. Please tell in more detail about:

1) Your projects and achievements in professional sphere
1) Your projects and achievements in extra curricular
3) Short term goals post-MBA
4) Long term goals post-MBA

Then I'll be able to help you better.

Hey..

I have been working with several customers such as BMW,Audi..etc regarding Thermal systems. I cant emphasize on significant growth as a professional since the period is only 2 years. My responsibilities in the project has been progressively increasing since i joined though.

My extra curriculars are weak.. I play the guitar. Spend my free time to master the same. I believe i can't show it on paper as far as the application is concerned.

My goal would be to be a part of a marketing team where i would have a significant role in strategic planning. I feel that marketing is the backbone of any industry.

I just want to know my chances.. or is it too early for me to pursue this dream considering my age.
@Shankar35619 Hi, gone through your profile. You have solid GMAT but low work experience is your concern, you are still in learning phase so you should plan applying later this year in early rounds, do some research on b-schools which you are targeting. Most of the b-schools look for minimum 2 years of work experience so go ahead and apply.
@Shankar35619 said:
Hey..I have been working with several customers such as BMW,Audi..etc regarding Thermal systems. I cant emphasize on significant growth as a professional since the period is only 2 years. My responsibilities in the project has been progressively increasing since i joined though.
What exactly is your role is still not clear. What are 3 of your topmost achievements in terms of business metric impact or customer experience impact or people impact?
@Shankar35619 said:
My extra curriculars are weak.. I play the guitar. Spend my free time to master the same. I believe i can't show it on paper as far as the application is concerned.My goal would be to be a part of a marketing team where i would have a significant role in strategic planning. I feel that marketing is the backbone of any industry.
Marketing is very important a function, so is operations, so are strategy and finance, all functions work in tandem for a business to be successful. In a marketing team what is the role you are aiming for? Would you be a hard-core sales professional, or would you wish to go in for advertising, or would you be focusing on marketing research and Analytics?
@Shankar35619 said:
I just want to know my chances.. or is it too early for me to pursue this dream considering my age.
Your answers are not very convincing, you need to think a lot before you make up your mind. These are the questions any B-school adCom will have in their mind when they see your profile.

All my topmost achievements are in the form of new lessons on a technical perspective. We develop software for the control units for most of the automobiles in the market. My role is that of a developer to fulfill these requirements. Its a very technical role where i have hardly or no exposure towards the market dynamics which is actually what im inclined towards.

In Marketing , I would want to do market research , This would give me an exposure on a larger scale in a perspective that i would term 'intriguing' as far as my personal skills and interests are concerned.

I Needed to know the prospects of Monash B School And ANU B School. How would they compare to AGSM and MBS?