CGL 2017 ex group.....

To all those who couldn't done well in 2016 this is the time to take bull by its horn.

Welcome all

Good Initiative...

Hello

Hello

Please everyone, mention your CGL 17 exam dates.... Mine is 11th August.

Bhai mine also 440 2016 tier 3 out . Kitne ka aim karein 2017 mein ?

Forget CGL 16 , our focus must be on 2017. It's a request to everyone to post exam analysis and questions after they have taken their test. Thanks

Dosto ab hum yeh nahi poochenge ki kitne ka aim karein balki hum yeh kahenge ki if possible humein 100 questions attempt karne hai. Kyunki main to ssc cgl 2017 tier 3 mein 33 marks maake chal raha hoon aur tier 1 and 2 mein itne marks laaon ki tab bhi top most wanted post leke jaaon.

Reason: SSC CGL 2016 ke result ke baad main to roa (cried) hi tha but the worst thing was that my mother also cried. To is baar to SSC ki ma c-od kar hi rahunga 

sorry for the language but yaar andar ek gussa to hai. Kyunki maine bahut mehnat ki thi.

I'm too rejected......2 attempts without coaching......dono hi bar fail hua hun.....429.75 was my last score till tier 2......Is baar to har haal me karna hai...... @Aspire_high123 bhai....I'm with you.....feel your parents proud....mai bhi abki baar jaan laga dunga

I request everyone to keep posting so that we might continue with the same intensity. It will act as a motivation.

U all r from btech background?

Don't     

Hii..i have got ta cbec in 2016...have decided to write again...plz suggest any material for biology...my exam is on 10th...and I have not studied anything...I was hopeful for aao so...

Explain

Abki baar aarti nahi utarenge... Saala keh ke lenge teri SSC... Do your worst...

Mitron..😀

Testbook is offering 5 test series for a rupee only. Go grab now offer is valid only for today.

Dosto, 2017 mein kya Tier 1 me active-passive and narration bhi aa rahe hai?

A tip for you guys, Even since I've been taking SSC exams I always attempt 100% questions whether I know the answer or not. Why? Because if we go by probability then I'll get 12.5% marks of all the blind guessed questions. Next time you take a mock see it for yourself. Just mark the questions you are guessing and then analyse. Tell me your response afterward... Thank me later. Best of luck